A Storm's Brewing <Pt.2>

Requested by: JaeJaeallday and herminebine and ChansLeftMilker
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay explain to me your logic here?"

Stray Kids and their trainee friends were sitting in the underground room together.

Chan was on Minho's lap, playing with his hair.

"That storm specifically destroyed JYP. Not a single building in Seoul was destroyed besides this one.", Minho said.

"So you think we're being targeted by a storm?", Felix replied.

"We have to be. Why else would it specifically come after this building. It has to be on purpose."

The members thought for a second.

What was happening? Why was a storm after them? Was it just a storm?

If not, then what is it?

The trainees were contacting friends to let them know they're okay.

"What if this is more than a storm?", Felix suggested.

"I have a feeling it is.", Changbin said, "The natural disaster team is upstairs and they're just as confused as we are."

Siren looked around the room.

While everyone was talking to friends, he decided to go to Minho.

"Excuse me sir?"

"Yes?"

Minho and Chan looked at Siren.

"I think I know why the storm is here."

Everyone turned to them.

"It's after me."

"What?", Jisung said.

"I come from a small village in Thailand. Youngest of six. Only boy. My mom prayed for three hours in a temple the day before she found out she was pregnant with me that she would have a son."

Minho listened closely, eyebrows furrowed.

"The monk told her something. He said, if born of false prayer is the cursed child, then made of false prayer is the cursed family."

Everyone glanced at each other.

"Ever since then, things have been happening in my life and my families life that we can't explain."