The Long Step Down 5 (Ending)

Requested by: at least two people back in June
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jail. Prison. Penitentiary. Juvenile."

"I didn't do anything."

"Jeongin you ate all the soft lemon cookies!"

"Okay look, I'm sorry and they were delicious."

Seungmin and Jeongin were in the hallway of the sixth floor at the nearby hospital.

In the room beside them, Chan was with Felix, who hadn't yet woken up after his unfortunate stair fall.

"Should we go in and check on them?", Jeongin asked.

Before Seungmin could respond, Chan came out of the room.

Both boys stood up.

"Hey, you two can go help the others move. I'll stay with Felix."

"Are you sure hyung? We can stay.", Seungmin said.

"I'm sure. I'll be fine here. Go ahead."

Seungmin and Jeongin hugged him before reluctantly waving goodbye and leaving.

Chan went back into the room.

"Now, Felix I know you're sleeping, but please allow me to rant to you about my current feelings towards JYP and how I wish to bring violent actions into his life. Disrespectfully."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Seungmin and Jeongin had arrived back home to help the Minho, Jisung, and the baby girls to move.

Chan instructed them to do this in order to pass the time, so they wouldn't worry about Felix.

"Hey where Seungchae's little shoes? I put them in the twin backpacks.", Jisung said.

"Oh I used them to do a little photography. I'll put them back.", Minho  replied.

They were all finishing gathering items to put in the cars that would go to the rental house Seungmin found.

"Guys don't worry, we will find a way to get you back here.", Hyunjin said.

"Thank you.", Jisung replied.

Minho was staring at one of his bags. Jisung noticed, walking over to him.

"Baby, you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah. Just...excuse me for a second. You guys can bring all this to the car."