It's An Exhausting Job (Little Hyunjin)

Little: Hyunjin
.
Caregivers: Minsung
.
Requested by: emily1454750
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm going to run away and never come back."

"Hyunjin get away from the door and sit down.", Chan said.

Vocal practice was being held outside today on the rooftop. The reason it was on the rooftop was because their instructor insisted that singing at a high altitude made your vocals stronger. Of course, that was a lie.

Or at least Hyunjin felt that way.

The past week has been exhausting for him on a whole new level. After his recently viral cover dance performance, the company wanted to use him more to promote the group.

In order to do so, every single day, Hyunjin was required to attend vocal, rap, and dance practices, on top of recording promotional videos for Stray Kids and JYP.

"Can we take a break please?", Hyunjin asked.

"Sure. We've been here for a while.", the instructor told him.

Hyunjin quickly walked away, giing to the rooftop door and reentering the building.

He started walking downstairs to the 12th floor, looking for a break room.

He found one and went inside, taking a much needed seat on the dark couches.

"Oh air conditioning, I love you."

He leaned back on the couch.

As he did, a notification came on his phone.

"If I get one more text message I'm swan diving off a bungee platform without the ropes this time!", he yelled.

He sat up, checking his phone.

A message was coming in from their manager.

Hyunjin's schedule was being updated with all new events coming up.

Three interviews in the next three days, on top of the vocal, rap, and dance practices, as well as regular stages for performance.

Hyunjin stared at his phone, feeling his eyes well with tears.

He was tired, more than he could ever express, and seeing this made him realize that wasn't going to end anytime soon.

He put his phone down, and his hands up to his face.

Pretty soon, crying was heard in the room, and Hyunjin put a pillow over his face to muffle the sound.

"I can't do this...", he whispered.

He sat there like that, crying into the pillow for a few minutes.

After that he sat up, using his sleeve to wipe his eyes, looking around the room.

"Where appa?", he said, "Appa! Hyunnie sad!"