Who Made The Baby Cry? 3

Waited for by:
jiminloverteo at33z-straykids NEVER_nana_ chansluvver xeedainiskindaweird Shaterr1se kpopmultifandom10 LIVELAUGHLOVE-SKZ honest_intentions RenskeNijssen herminebine Loreeen13 Galaxy_foxx87 and kor1988 emily1454750 PocketBear23 Taehyungie_Tae_Tae
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Changbin was softly humming a song as he helped little Hyunjin.

As soon as the members got home, Changbin decided to help the little take a bath that would hopefully calm him down.

"How do you feel?", he asked.

Hyunjin looked up at him from the tub, a pout on his face.

"Still no smile? I understand."

Little Hyunjin just moved the bubbles around, making various shapes.

Once they were done, Changbin found some loose fitting clothes for Hyunjin, helping him dry off and put them on.

The whole time, the little held onto Changbin's arm like his life depended on it.

"Do you want to go to my room or yours?"

Hyunjin pointed at Changbin.

"Okay then sweetie. Come on."

He led Hyunjin to the room, where the air diffuser that was purchased as a Christmas gift was emitting a calming scent.

Hyunjin smelled the air, taking a deep breath.

Changbin smiled at him.

He and the little climbed into the large bed.

Hyunjin went right back to Changbin's side, curling his legs up and laying on him.

"It's okay, I'm not going anywhere.", Changbin said quietly.

Hyunjin still had a tight grip on the older man's clothes, determined never to let him leave his side.

Across the hall, a similar situation was unfolding with Jeongin.

The little had claimed Seungmin's bed, and was using the boy as a pillow.