Beach Buddies (Little 3racha)

Littles: Chan, Changbin, Jisung
.
Caregivers: SKZ (mostly Hyunlix)
.
Requested by: Author
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vacation.

It had been over a year since Stray Kids had a proper vacation. No work, no JYP, no stress.

They wanted to choose a place where all the members could be happy and have fun for an entire two weeks in a calm environment.

So naturally, they ended up at the Hilton Cairns hotel next to the beach in Australia.

"Sunscreen, hats, beach toys, and...baby racha are with Minho. Okay, is that everything?", Hyunjin asked.

"I think so.", Felix replied.

"Ah I'm so ready. I've been wanting to get in the water for weeks. The beach is calling me."

"It's calling me too. Let's go so I can cannonball into the water and scare Jeongin."

Hyunjin and Felix left their shared hotel room.

The day before, the group had arrived in Cairns and made plans to take baby racha to the beach.

The littles were so excited that it took them an hour longer than usual to fall asleep.

In the lobby of the hotel stood the rest of the members.

Chan, Changbin, and Jisung were wearing matching beach outfits personally picked by Hyunjin that were all SpongeBob themed.

"Dada!", Jisung yelled, running to Hyunjin.

"Hi baby, ready to go swim?"

Jisung shook his head yes.

Chan and Changbin were trading toys with one another.

"This one!", Chan said, picking up a plastic shovel.

"Oh! That one, it go with bucket.", Changbin replied.

"You have bucket?"

"We all have bucket Channie!"

"Oh yeah! We can make sandcastle!"

The boys car arrived to drive them down to the beach.

The littles crowded in first, followed by everyone else.

It was quite a short ride to the beach which wasn't too far from the hotel.

As soon as the car parked, everyone got out,  running to the sand.

"I go swim!", Chan yelled.

"Ah! Wait! Floaties.", Felix said.

"I can swim papa."