We Don't Like Him, Dad (Kid SKZ)

Littles/Kids: Jisung, Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin
.
Caregiver/Dad: Chan
.
Requested by: penguinPruzinsky
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Appa, can I have fruit punch?"

"Sure Changbin."

The small boy went to go get his juice.

The house was alive with noise this morning, as it was almost every day.

In the living room, typing on his laptop, was Chris.

Chris has made it his life mission, ever since he came to Korea, to give a second chance to children who were abandoned by their parents.

That's the reason Chris is where he is today, a busy father of four young boys he has raised from baby age.

"Appa what you typing?", Jisung asked.

"I'm editing a video for the YouTube channel sweetheart."

"Ohhhhhh, look Innie! Video!"

Baby Jeongin, the youngest of the sons, waddled his way to Jisung, being picked up so he could get on the couch.

Chan laughed at his small baby, who stared at the computer utterly clueless.

"Alright go play you two. Let appa finish thus video.", Chan said.

Jisung took Jeongin to go play.

Today was going to be a good day, at least Chan thought.

He would be introducing his four sons to his new boyfriend for the first time.

His phone rang, and he answered.

"Hey there.", Chan said.

"Well hello to you too. I hear voices in the back."

"That's just the kids. They're playing."

"How sweet. I'm on the way. Can't wait to meet the little ones."

"I'm so happy you're accepting of me having them. I know getting into a relationship with someone who has kids is a lot."

"It can be, but I'm sure your boys are angels."

"They are. Also, wait until you hear my second oldest boy speak in English. He sounds just like me."

"Adorable! You're creating an army of Little Australians in the house."

"You're going to be one too. I'll teach you English."