Who's Watching Him? (Kid Chan)

Little/Kid: Chan
.
Caregivers: SKZ, Mostly Hyunlix
.
Requested by: CheeseCake963
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I bet you sixteen dollars and a pack of skittles that I could win a Ramen eating contest.", Seungmin said.

"Bet.", Changbin replied.

The members of Stray Kids were going about the house doing their regularly scheduled weekend activities.

Baby Chan, the three-year-old toddler that Stray Kids are the parents of, was in the kitchen.

Felix was washing dishes.

"Well hello baby Chan. How are you today?", Felix asked.

"I good daddy!"

"I'm happy to hear that."

Chan stood by him, watching him wash the dishes.

Felix grabbed a pot lid, placing it in the sink as the hot water ran on top of it.

"Lixie! Honey come here!", Hyunjin yelled.

"Coming babe!"

Felix left the kitchen.

Chan still stood there, looking at the sink.

Nearby, in the pantry, for the purpose of the shorter members needing to reach the top shelf of the cabinet, there was a stepstool.

Baby Chan smiled to himself, wanting to help one of his main caregivers wash dishes.

He went to grab the stepstool, and pulled it back to the sink, stepping up on it to where the top half of him was over the sink.

"Whoaaa, bubble!", Chan said, laughing.

A cracking around was heard.

Chan looked down to see the steaming water of the sink touching the pot lid, and it beginning to crack.

"Hmm?"

Chan was about to reach for it when.....

*BOOM*

The lid of the pot, with the combined pressure of the air trapped underneath it, and the hot water on top, exploded, sending shards of glass flying into the air, and into Chan.

The small boy fell off of the stepstool, landing on the ground with a thud.

In the living room, the sound of the explosion was heard.

Felix ran back to the kitchen to see broken glass, water, a cracked stepstool, and his baby on the floor.

He went to Chan, picking him up as the others walked in.

"Chan? Sweetie are you okay?"

The baby looked up at him.

A piece of glass was stuck in the side of his face, neck, right arm and hand, as well as his chest area.