Trauma Buddies <Pt.5>

(Since y'all have loved this one, here is the next part. Part Five.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Requested by: joonies_crab and -BunniboO  and ArtistHanji as well as a few others
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"No do you remember during I-Land, when Sunoo chose Sunghoon to join chamber five?"

"We were just minding our business and Hoon was screaming about pork slices."

The members were inside of the room, all sitting around.

Sunghoon was playing peek a boo with Jake, smiling every time he reappeared.

Chan was laying next to Jeongin, watching YouTube videos about how cute the maknae was, making him smile.

Jungwon rolled over next to Felix.

"Do you know where Jay is?"

"He went after Sunoo.", Felix said sadly.

Jungwon sat up.

"I hope they get back soon. We all need to be here."

Felix nodded in agreement.

He kept looking at his phone, hoping for a text message from Jay, or something.

But as time went by, he got nothing.

He could only hope everything was alright.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jay ran along the street, going as fast as possible towards where he knew Sunoo was.

"I'm on the way...please be there...please..."

He ran faster, eventually reaching the underside of a bridge, where on either side the ground dipped down into the water.

"Sunoo?! Where are you?!", he yelled.

Jay looked around, everywhere he could think of.

When getting closer to the edge of the dip off, he saw something on the ground.

He reached down, picking it up.

It was an company ID card

Sunoo's company ID card.

"Shit..."

Jay looked around the edge. He saw Sunoo's jacket, carefully folded, and his wallet sitting on top.

"Oh Sunoo, what did you do?"

Jay went to the edge, looking over it.