Double Trouble <pt.1>

Littles: Seungmin and Jeongin

Caregivers: Stray Kids

Changbin POV

"Never in my life have I experienced such...whatever this is."

I was standing in the kitchen, just about to go for a drink, when I saw Seungmin and Jeongin.

They had completely trashed the kitchen.

Flour, eggs, soda, water, and other miscellaneous liquids were all over the countertops and floor.

The littles smiled at me, both covered in corn starch and Doritos.

"What are you two doing? And who is supervising you?"

Seungmin pointed behind me. I turned around to see Jisung, who looked at the kitchen in shock.

"I left for five minutes...and you two cause a natural disaster in the kitchen."

"Sorry appa! We clean it up if want?", Seungmin said.

"No no, just go to the living room. I'll clean it.", Jisung replied.

Seungmin stood up and grabbed Jeongin's hand, leading him from the kitchen.

I decided to help Jisung clean up before anyone else could discover the destroyed grocery items.

"Hey Changbin, I have a question.", Jisung said.

"What is it?"

"Why is there a broken jar of pickles on the floor? We haven't bought those in months."

Seungmin and Jeongin were waiting by the couch when Chan came downstairs.

He saw the pair completely dirty and just stared at them.

"I don't even want to know what happened.", he stated.

"We did bad thing daddy.", Jeongin whispered.

"I hate to ask...but what exactly did you do and why are you covered in dorito dust and smell like vinegar?"

"We make food tornado. And then we make snow angels.", Seungmin said smiling.

"Absolute menaces, both of you. I guess this means bath time."

"Yay! I love bath time daddy!", Jeongin yelled.

"Sure you do. Let's go."

As Chan was guiding the babies upstairs, he caught a glimpse of the kitchen.

Jisung was on the floor, using a towel to wipe up some spilled soju.

Reaching the top of the steps, Chan called for assistance in cleaning the littles. Of course, Felix, Hyunjin, and Minho emerged from the rooms.

"Okay, Hyunjin and Felix, you take Jeongin. Minho and I will handle the wild one."

"I not wild daddy, I like pet wolf.", Seungmin replied.

The little proceeded to bark three times, making everyone look at him.

"Yeah you have fun with him. Come on Innie, Felix and I will get you cleaned up.", Hyunjin said.

The Hyunlix pair took Jeongin to the far bathroom at the end of the hall. Felix went to get clothes while Hyunjin started the water.

"Shower or bath baby?", Hyunjin asked.

"Shower! It like rain...", Jeongin whispered again.

Hyunjin turned on the shower.

Felix came back in with the clothes and put them on the counter. He helped the little out of his own clothes, and into the shower.

"I have never seen so much corn starch on someone's clothes. I didn't even know we had this much."

"Emphasis on 'had'.", Hyunjin said laughing.

He was helping Jeongin to wash off the ingredients he was covered in while Felix looked for shampoo and conditioner.

"I actually enjoy this you know. Taking care of them is fun.", Felix said.

"I agree. He's very cute.", Hyunjin replied, tapping Jeongin on the nose.

"That's tickles Jinnie!"

"Hehe, I know."

"You get in shower too?"

"Oh no baby, I'm already clean."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

Jeongin had a pout on his face.

Little or not, no one could deny a thing to Jeongin when he pouted towards them. Hyunjin sighed, taking off his shoes and stepping into the shower, fully clothed.

"You know you could have taken your clothes off?", Felix asked.

"Never let them know your next move.", Hyunjin replied.

"You're right. Let me in there."

"Yay! Three people shower!", Jeongin yelled.

Felix did the same as Hyunjin, stepping into the shower in full clothes, now making the space a little cramped.

Down the hall, a shockingly similar situation was unfolding.

Minho has been covered in water from head to toe by Seungmin pointing the shower head at him.

"I'm about to show you why I'm a cat person-", Minho said.

"Nooo! Daddy he's gonna bite me!"

"Good.", Chan replied.

He laughed as Minho got in behind Seungmin and sprayed water back at him.

Changbin and Jisung were coming upstairs and heard the commotion. They walked into the first bathroom, seeing Chan looking in the mirror while Minho sprayed Seungmin with water in the shower.

"What did we just walk in on?", Changbin asked.

"A day in the life of Stray Kids. Welcome members.", Minho said, pointing the shower head and spraying the other three in the bathroom.

"That's it! You're all getting it!", Jisung said.

Pretty soon the bathroom was covered in a concerning amount of water from both ends of the hallway.

Hyunjin heard screams from the other bathroom and looked at Felix.

"You think they're okay down there?"

"No, but that's their problem."