Trauma Buddies <Pt.4>

Requested by: lil_lixiee and someone who's username I do not remember.
.
.
.
.
(Not Proofread)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Shh, ya too loud."

"I'm not loud. It's the door."

"Shhhhhhh."

Niki had just arrived at the location sent to him by Heeseung.

It was a hospital, located in the next town over, which was closer than the ones by their house.

"How are they?", Niki asked.

"Doing good. Doctor said they're going to be keeping them for a while. So we're decorating the room to make it feel more like home for the babies."

"Looks like the sleepover got extended."

Niki sat down in a chair.

The room was rather large, the decorations were that of a toddlers room, and two hospital grade beds sat on one side of the room, containing their littles.

"Where are Stray Kids?", Niki asked.

"Downstairs. JYP is here."

"No shit?"

"Yeah, he got here fast. Also, has no one updated Sunoo on their condition?"

"I haven't. Why do you ask?"

"He hasn't stopped crying. He's really upset, he thinks they're dead."

Heeseung looked at the littles.

Sunghoon lightly held onto a blanket Jake brought from home, still sleeping.

Jeongin squirmed around a bit, hugging his penguin plush that he was gifted by Sunghoon almost a year ago.

"I'll go talk to him. You stay with them."

"Okay."

Heeseung got up, leaving the room.

Niki walked around, going to the littles.

"You two are a lot of trouble. But...I love you. You better wake up soon too because I need someone to rant to about my minecraft server."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Downstairs, Heeseung was consoling the still very upset Sunoo, along with Hyunjin, who decided to help.