October The 31st (Little Jeongin)

Little: Jeongin
.
Caregivers: SKZ
.
Requested by: Author who loves Halloween
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Chan. Umm...the amount of pure cake i am seeing is too much for me."

"Stop staring at my butt Minho."

"I can't. It's...wow."

Chan was wearing a Deadpool costume, ready to go to the haunted house.

Seungmin and Hyunjin came downstairs.

They were wearing matching pink outfits with Minho.

"And who are you all supposed to be?", Changbin asked, dressed as Thor.

"We're the Plastics.", Minho said, "Ever seen Mean Girls? Hyunjin is Gretchen, Seungmin is Karen, and i am Regina."

"That is perfect...", Chan replied, "Take photos."

"On it.", Jisung replied.

He and Felix were dressed as dad Steve and son Robert Irwin respectively.

"Look at that one. Quite a scary bugger isn't he?", Felix said, pointing at Minho.

"I eat chicken, and you look delicious right now."

Felix screamed, running away.

"Come here!", Minho yelled, running after him.

Little Jeongin waddled into the room.

The members gasped at his cuteness, as he was dressed in a kangaroo costume to go along with Jisung and Felix's outfits.

"I love him.", Jisung said.

"Me too. Look at his little face!", Seungmin yelled, pinching Jeongin's cheeks.

"We go scare house? I want see ghosts!", Jeongin said.

"Is everyone ready? The baby wants to go!", Chan yelled.

"We're ready!", the group replied.

"Then, to the haunted house we go!"

About a month prior, Chan had come across a place online that claimed to be a real life haunted house.

In order to have fun with his group, he rented the place entirely for them on Halloween night.

The van ride to the haunted house contained Jisung using the cross necklace he had on and repeating to himself how he didn't want to become a victim and get scared so badly he became a ghost himself.