Little Jinnie In The Well 2

Requested by: Bread_baguette133 herminebine emily1454750 glxwqxx PocketBear23 and Taehyungie_Tae_Tae
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jisung was in his room, on his phone.

It was dark outside and now raining, a start contrast to the bright sun and clear skies of the earlier day.

Through some extensive research, he had discovered that the blueprints to their house from when it was originally built, contained the construction plans for the well.

When he found those papers, he discovered that his theory was indeed correct.

The well went pretty far down, and under the water level, connected to several industrial sized pipes which went into the purification facility.

"If anything, he must be near the factories.", Jisung said, looking at the map.

The purification facility was a long ways away, but the pipe system connected it. Since water could be blocked from entering the pipes for the purpose of reducing underground pressure, Jisung was sure there would have been no water in the pipes deep in the well.

Which meant if Hyunjin somehow managed to get out of that well, he had to be near the factory district.

"Alright. I'm coming Hyunjin!"

Jisung got up, deciding to change into somw shorts and a t-shirt. He put on some comfortable shoes, and his good luck bracelet.

Exiting his room, he met Chan in the hallway.

"Jisung? What are you doing up this late?"

"Oh, just going outside. I need some fresh air."

"Okay then. Don't stay out too long though."

"You got it."

Chan walked back to his room.

Jisung went downstairs and out the back door, running to the well.

"Okay Jisung. Don't be scared. You got this. For Hyunnie!"

Jisung climbed onto the well, looking down.

It was pitch black.

"Here we go..."

He slid off the edge, plummeting all the way down a few seconds before hitting water.

"Ah! Oh shit that hurt! Ahhh!", he screamed.