The Dokkaebi 3

Waited for by: kpopmultifandom10 chansluvver aely07 kaycee854
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who?"

"Loan sharks. And according to Xikers, they're working on getting the tracking signal back, which means they could he headed here very soon.", Hyunjin said.

After a second phone call with the Xikers members, Hyunjin was informed of the situation that occurred.

He was now telling the members every detail of the situation.

"Holy crap, so what do we do? Where can we take them?", Seungmin asked.

"I don't know. But I say we abandon the trackers and leave.", Chan said.

"That sounds like a good idea. If we need to, we can hide at the hidden studios in JYP.", Felix stated.

"Sounds like a good option. Maybe. I'll call their members and tell them to meet us there.", Minho said.

The Stray Kids members began to scramble about, gathering necessary items in order to escape from potential loan shark home invasion.

Hyunjin and Changbin went downstairs.

"Ah man, I don't want to wake them up.", Hyunjin said.

"We don't have to. I'll carry them up to the van one by one. Hopefully quietly."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Now get their things. Make sure to leave the tracker here."

Hyunjin did as he was told.

Changbin went over to the sleeping littles, first picking up Yechan.

The baby whined a bit, but Changbin thought it was adorable and began to bring him upstairs.

Hyunjin made sure to thoroughly check each of the babies bags just in case there were any more trackers.

Meanwhile, the Xikers members were already on their way to JYP.

---------------------------------------------------------------