Pocket of The Mafia 3

Waited for by: bellashinta99
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone was at home, chilling together in the living room.

Felix never once left Hyunjin's side.

"So guys. Want to do anything fun?", Seungmin asked.

"Like what?", Chan replied.

"I don't know. Maybe go out somewhere? Club? Restaurant?".

"I don't know if anyone is in the mood for that."

Seungmin sighed.

No one looked like they were in a good mood.

Why you ask?

Well, a letter appeared on the doorstep of their home last night from the gang members of the now wheelchair bound Wan and JJ.

The letter contained a statement vowing revenge. The members have been on edge since, not knowing when the gang was going to attack.

"We should go to my parents place.", Hyunjin said, "It's like a fortress over there. We won't have to worry about getting attacked."

"Hmm. That seems like one of the only safe options we have at this point.", Chan said.

Felix looked up at Hyunjin, pulling on his shirt.

"Yes baby? What's wrong?"

Felix just pouted.

"You're sad huh? Well, what if I give you a kiss?"

Hyunjin kissed Felix's face all over, making the little smile.

Felix hadn't really been himself recently. Of course, after the ordeal of being kidnapped and all, he wasn't in too good a mood, and was always scared to leave his "Mama."

Jisung was quite the opposite. Finding our Hyunjin and Minho were mafia was exciting to him.

"Can I join?", he asked.

"Hell no.", Minho responded.

"But I can be helpful. I can do computer stuff."

Minho looked at him.

Then an idea popped into his head.

"Jinnie baby?"

"Yes?"

"What better way to have our group protected...then to have them join the family themselves?"

"What..."

"Think about it. The family protects us. And since Stray Kids is part of us, they protect them too. But. What if Stray Kids joins the Hwang Family Mafia and become guaranteed protection for life."