Pocket of The Mafia 7

(Part One of Two Ending Parts!)

Waited for by: Wixies_wittle_ Shaterr1se Luntheidiot and bellashinta99
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Minho made sure the blanket was carefully placed over Felix and Hyunjin.

After Felix's bath, the baby fell asleep on the bed, next to his mama.

Now was the time for Minho to investigate, and confirm his suspicions.

He quietly left the room, looking for Chan or Jisung.

"Minho? What's up? You look angry.", Jisung asked, coming out of a room.

"Hey I need your help. You know the guy Felix and Hyunjin interrogated earlier?"

"Yeah."

"Do we know what information he gave to the outside source?"

"From what I've already looked into, he's given the address and number of people. Why do you ask?"

"Because somethings telling me he may have been here."

"What?"

"Hyunjin and Felix are sick. Hyunjin has been for a while, which makes me think this information got out a long time ago and something happened that's gradually making people sick."

"What could have happened?"

"I don't know...but I'm worried. I'm going to look more into it."

"I'll do the same."

Minho went outside, trying to gather ideas as to what could be making people sick.

In the room upstairs, the situation was getting worse.

Hyunjin was shaking under the blanket. Not because he was cold, but because he just couldn't stop his body from shaking.

Felix was woken up by the movement.

"Mama?", he said tiredly.

The little sat up.

"Mama?"

Hyunjin couldn't respond to Felix, as the pain he was feeling was too much to even talk.

Felix became very worried, trying to comfort his caregiver by patting his back.

"It okay mama.", he said quietly.