🖤Trauma Buddies (Little Jeongin)

Little: Jeongin (ft. Surprise Little)
.
Caregivers: Stray Kids
.
.
.
.
(TW: Creepy old dude after second time skip.)
.
.
.
.

"I leave the house for one hour and I come back to a ritual.", Chan said.

He was coming home from a short convenience store trip and walked in to see Jisung, Felix, Seungmin, and Hyunjin sitting in a square with a ouija board in the middle.

"Sorry Chan hyung. We're trying to contact spirits and solve murders.", Hyunjin said with a smile.

"What?"

"We're investigating, Chris. Want to help?", Felix asked.

"No. I have to get Innie ready for his sleepover."

"Oh okay. I hope he has fun."

"Me too. I am a bit nervous though."

"Why?", Jisung asked.

"Well, I've never let someone babysit Jeongin."

"He'll be fine.", Seungmin said, "He's a strong lad."

Chan sighed, going upstairs.

Changbin was listening to music in his bed and relaxing, while Minho and Jeongin were next to him, watching Thai dramas.

"See Innie, I told you he liked him."

"Oooo, what he do when he twin find out?"

"That's what I want to know."

"Minho, I have to get Jeongin ready."

Minho paused the tv, taking the little and leaving the confirmed sleeping Changbin to his peace.

Chan and Minho took Jeongin to his room.

"Okay baby. What toys do you want to take?", Chan asked.

Minho started packing outfits for the little.

"Umm...car. And doll. And uh...Leebit."

"Aww, he taking me with him.", Minho said.

"Cute.", Chan replied, packing the toys.

Jeongin jumped around, now excited for this sleepover.

Once they were done packing, Chan gave Jeongin his backpack with all his little items.

The little said goodbye to the members one by one as he was led downstairs and out of the house by Chan.

The ride to the location where Jeongin would be picked up was quiet.

Chan was nervous because he has never let Little Jeongin out of his sight since he told them he was little over two years ago. The little was quiet because he was thinking about how much fun he would have.

Once they arrived at the park, Chan and Jeongin got out, feeling the wild winds of the cool afternoon in their hair.

"Okay Innie. Let's wait. Looks like they aren't here yet."

The pair stood around the car, waiting.

Jeongin looked at the dark sky, watching as whatever trees he could see swayed with a concerning violence.