These Nights Like This (Little Chan)

Little: Chan
.
Caregiver: Minho
.
Requested by: jisunguncheeskeki
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Minho turned on the ceiling fan in the bedroom.

The side lamps were on and cast a warm glow over the room.

On the bed, Little Chan sat watching YouTube on the TV. When he noticed Minho, he reached for him, making grabby hands.

"Hi baby! I brought snacks."

Minho sat on the bed, putting the bag of snacks down.

He and Chan hugged each other.

Normally, they spent the nights before an off day together in Minho's room, eating snacks and watching tv while cuddling.

It was stressful for Chan to work so much on music and also lead the members, so Minho was his safe space.

"Oh you know what we can do baby? I have those questions from the internet people say caregivers can ask their littles."

"Yay! I like question! I smart boy, got good answers."

"I know you are. My little genius. I think we should film this."

Minho got up, going to steal Hyunjin's camera and tripod from his (totally not camboy) livestreams he does on Friday nights.

Once he successfully stole the items, he came back into the room to set them up.

Chan moved to the end of the bed, beginning to eat the snacks Minho bought.

After the camera was set up, Minho sat next to Chan, hooking up his phone.

"Are we livestream?", Chan asked with his head tilted.

"Hehehe, yes baby. And it's livestreaming. Not just livestream."

"Oh!"

Minho turned on the stream and people flooded in within seconds.

"Welcome everyone! This is going to be your temporary replacement for Chan's room. Introducing...drum roll please baby Chan."

Little Chan tapped his own face, making drum noises.

"Little Chan's Room!"

Minho and Chan clapped.

"Today we're asking baby Chan some questions from our buddy Google."

"What's googoo?"

"Google. The search engine."

"It train?"

"No..."

A series of crying laughing emojis entered the chat.