The Hwang Siblings (Little Hyunjin)

Littles: Hyunjin and Hyunmi
.
Caregivers: SKZ, mostly 3racha
.
Requested/OC by: itsYukiSkz
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Changbin has always expressed his love very openly for a certain person.

That person, is Hwang Hyunjin, his fellow member, and the groups resident little.

So Changbin wasn't at all taken aback when Hyunjin asked him to be his caregiver. However, he did get quite the shock, when one day, something unexpected happened.

The Stray Kids members were sitting inside their home on a rainy day in April, watching Thai dramas on their TV because Chan loved them.

"Appa, I want juice!", Hyunjin said to Chan.

"I'll get it!", Changbin yelled, running to the kitchen before Chan could reply.

3racha were watching Hyunjin today, seeing as they had banded together to take care of him.

Minho, Felix, and the Seungmin and Jeongin pair, were seeing a movie together and would be home late.

Changbin came back with the juice in Hyunjin's favorite bottle.

"Here you go my little one."

The baby sat on his lap, and was happy to have Changbin hold the bottle for him as he drank from it.

"He is spoiled because of you.", Jisung said.

"As he should be! My poor little pancake has been through so much, he needs protection and love and care and me."

Chan and Jisung laughed at the obviously whipped Changbin.

Their doorbell was rung, and everyone seemed confused as to who could be there.

"I'll answer it. Maybe it's my Halloween costume.", Jisung said.

"In...April?", Chan asked.

"The grind never stops Christopher."

Jisung went to the door, and opened it to see a young girl standing outside.

A girl he recognized as Hwang Hyunmi, the younger sister to Hyunjin.

She was absolutely soaked in water, her school uniform tattered, and her head down, obviously crying.

"Oh my god Hyunmi what are you doing here?!"

Hyunjin immediately left his headspace at the mention of his sister, sitting up.

"I want Jinnie hyung!", Hyunmi said, going into Jisung's embrace.

Hyunjin got up, running to her.

Chan and Changbin walked over as well.

"Mimi, what are you doing here? What happened? Where are mom and dad?", Hyunjin asked.