The Baby Leader (Little Chan)

Little: Chan
.
Caregivers: Stray Kids
.
Requested by: emokid00000
.
.
[We hit 30k reads!!!!!]
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Nah square up.", Seungmin said.

"I will two-piece you so hard you'll need to get braces again.", Jeongin replied.

"Challenge accepted you rejected Fantastic Mr. Fox character."

Chan stepped in before Jeongin had the chance to swing on Seungmin.

"Both of you shut up! I have a headache and you're making it worse."

"He started it! He ate my cheesecake.", Seungmin said.

"I don't care if he ate your family, shut up and talk this out like normal people, please."

Seungmin and Jeongin sat down next to each other.

The members were going about on their normal daily activities.

Felix and Hyunjin were at a museum, Changbin was at the gym, Minho was in his room ignoring everyone else, and Jisung was chasing butterflies in the backyard.

Chan went upstairs to his room.

Seungmin and Jeongin had been arguing all day because Jeongin was hungry and ate Seungmin's cheesecake.

"Gosh they never get quiet...", Chan said, laying on his bed.

He stared at the ceiling.

The only chance Chan really got to be peaceful and relaxed is when he was in his littlespace.

The only issue is that the members don't know anything about his littlespace.

"Just for a few minutes. I can be little just for a few minutes.", he whispered to himself.

He sat up, taking off the jacket he wore.

Under his bed were two boxes.

One contained coloring books, Legos, and action figures. The other contained snacks.

Chan took out the first box, and opened it to see his favorite toys and coloring pages.

"Okay. Don't get too excited Little Chan. We only have a few minutes."

He took out some of the toys.

After a minute or two, Chan felt himself slip, beginning to play with his toys.

"Oh no Mr. Soldier! That penguin gon eat chu!", he said, making his toys attack each other.

The little climbed fully on his bed, tossing his toys around.