54

Cheng Jiqing turned her legs slightly, and she was wearing the skirt Bai Xin found for her in the afternoon, a dark green dress with a narrow waist.

The length is above the knee, full of drape, her skin tends to be cold and white, and the dark green lining makes it harder for people to move their eyes away.

Cheng Jiqing sat on a high stool, facing the transparent glass window, passers-by couldn't help but look at her.

It was the same when Bai Xin came.

She was standing not far away, without even asking which store Cheng Jiqing was in, she saw the person at a glance.

Cheng Jiqing was answering the phone, pressing his elbows on the wooden table, took a sip of orange juice, and went to answer the phone.

"The tenth of next month? What day is it?"

Cheng Jing paused: "You...don't remember?"

The tone is a little low.

Cheng Jiqing was silent for a while, there were only so many memories in her mind, let alone such things as life. Speaking of this, she suddenly remembered that the original body had crossed out a few days on the calendar in the room of the old house.

"It's my birthday." Cheng Jing said.

Cheng Jiqing: "...Ah."

She didn't know what to say for a moment, hearing Cheng Jing's tone - if it was the original body, she might have remembered it.

"So remember to spare your time that day." Cheng Jing was probably afraid that she would refuse, and added: "I know you don't like me controlling you, and I am also changing. Even if you sell your shares, even if you want to go to filming, I will Willing to support. So don't rush to say no, okay?"

Cheng Jiqing actually didn't intend to refuse, Cheng Jing called half a month in advance to remind her, she felt a little sad for Cheng Jing's identity.

She's not emotionless either.

In addition, in order to ask about the fire, she originally wanted to meet Cheng Jing.

This way, she doesn't have to find another suitable time.

Cheng Jiqing followed suit: "You are my sister, I will go on my birthday."

Before hanging up the phone, Cheng Jiqing could clearly hear the ease in Cheng Jing's words.

As soon as she hung up, she felt heat behind her, and someone pressed against her shoulders. She was about to push the 'attacker' down. The next second, she heard a familiar and grinding voice: "Who are you so serious about calling?"

With people coming and going around, Cheng Jiqing moved his shoulders: "You are not afraid of being seen."

Bai Xin sat down beside her, his brows and eyes moved slightly, remembering what Zhou Yushu said - you can be more obvious.

It seemed that when Cheng Jiqing was around, her sense of caution would always be much less.

"Cheng Jing's call, what would you like to drink? I'll order it." Cheng Jiqing asked.

Bai Xin glanced at the cup on the table: "What are you drinking?"

"Orange juice."

"Is it sour?"

"A little bit, it's okay."

Bai Xin didn't like sour drinks very much, so Cheng Jiqing brought her a cup of taro milk tea.

"Cheng Jing's birthday is next month, so let me have a free day." Cheng Jiqing continued what he said just now.

Bai Xin said: "Oh, Mrs. Bai received the birthday invitation two days earlier."