35

'boom-'

Cheng Jing clapped his hands on the dining table, the noise startled the busy servants, they all stopped their movements, and left the hall quietly.

Cheng Jing looked angrily at Fu Rongjun who was eating at the table, not as calm as before.

"Why did you do this? Why did you have to move her?"

"I thought the reason was clear to you last time." Fu Rongjun put down the knife and fork, and still picked up the white wine: "Besides, I didn't do anything, and I didn't even count as cooperation. Chengcheng is willing to go. Seeing Qin Yufu means that she has her own ideas... But, as the person in charge of the Cheng family, that's not what you want to talk about now, right?"

As soon as the words fell, Fu Rongjun's indifferent face suddenly sank, and she put down the glass heavily: "Cheng Jiqing's waywardness this time will not destroy her, but the relationship between Cheng's and Qin's over the years! Madam Qin's side Do you know the seriousness of this problem?"

Cheng's is indeed thriving, ranking first among several leaders, but there is no general victor in the market, Cheng Jing needs a strong foreign aid.

Although the Qin family is not as grand as it was a few years ago, there are no good seedlings in Shengzai's family. With such a large foundation, the Qin family also needs a support.

Marriage is the best choice for the two families.

But in her eyes, those members of the Qin family were not worthy of Cheng Jing, but Cheng Jiqing was different.

Cheng Jing sneered and said: "Mom, this is the last time I say this, if Cheng Cheng gets hurt again because of you, I will give her all the shares in my hand, and when the time comes Cheng... you can take care of it yourself. "

Fu Rongjun's expression changed, and he said, "Cheng Jing!"

"This is not a negotiation, this is a warning."

Cheng Jing's red hand left the table, she stared at Fu Rongjun: "Stay away from her, if you let me lose her, you will lose me too."

"You know what you're talking about?! Stop!" Fu Rongjun's anger at being hung up by Cheng Jiqing an hour ago, he finally suppressed it, and now he is being treated like this by his beloved daughter! Pointing at Cheng Jing's back, she said, "Are you going to sever ties with me for Cheng Jiqing?!"

Cheng Jing paused, and there was pain between his brows, it was because he couldn't bear to stop, that's why he got to where he is today.

"So don't force me anymore, don't meddle in Chengcheng's affairs."

After speaking, Cheng Jing strode away.

Fu Rongjun's hands were trembling with anger, until Cheng Jing's back completely disappeared in the dining room, she bent down and brushed, and all the delicacies on the table were swept on the ground.

Cheng Jing left his home and sat in the Rolls Royce, his whole body was gloomy and terrifying.

The driver didn't know where he was going, and he didn't dare to ask for a while. Fortunately, under the strong air pressure for half a minute, he heard Cheng Jing say a place like frost.

Xiuyuan.

It is a well-known theater in Beicheng, and Tu Xiuxiu is also the owner of this theater.

A Jiangnan ditty can make people want to live and die, and it can also make people lose their souls.

But she never sang on stage, except for the occasional two lines of Kunqu Opera that she could hear sincerely and heartbreakingly in the background, and she would only sing when that person came.