44

The torrential rain is rampant, and the world is suppressed by extreme humidity and mist, which brings physical and mental suffocation.

Bai Xin kneels over.

Cheng Jiqing subconsciously pinched Bai Xin's back, her cheeks were held up, and as if forced, she raised her head to accept the sudden kiss.

Such heavy rain has no possibility of stopping.

The air conditioner was turned off, because the wind was blowing on the sweaty skin, making people shiver.

The radio sings—

‘NowI'mshaking, drinkingallthiscoffee… Andthere'sonethingthatIneedfromyou, Canyoucomethrough…’

'Right now I'm shaking and drinking my coffee...I just need you to do one thing. can you come to me '

Bai Xin led her over with his hand, and the hem of the white skirt was piled on her wrist.

The radio sings—

'through, yeah'

'May I? '

Cheng Jiqing pushed the person down, and the thunderous rainstorm screamed on the deserted side of the road, swallowing all the crazy and violent voices. Bai Xin sat down completely.

Cheng Jiqing was sweating profusely, Bai Xin lifted his body slightly back, put his hands on her shoulders, and let out a big breath.

The two looked at each other in the dark, Omega's peach eyes were flushed, as if she was about to cry in the next second, Cheng Jiqing's eyes knew it well, and she couldn't help but become more ruthless.

Cars and rain curtains cut them off from the world.

Cheng Jiqing suspected that the window was not closed tightly, allowing the rain to flow in, soaking her black pants with damp.

But no one was in the mood to see it.

The sky is getting brighter, and the rain is no longer so anxious.

From time to time, a car passed by, and after a while, someone walked by holding an umbrella. Cheng Jiqing gently raised her hand to cover Bai Xin's lips, and her fingers felt Bai Xin's breath...

Cheng Jiqing thought, she was really taught by Teacher Bai, how could she do such a thing before? Breaking the precept once, going crazy again and again.

The day is really brightening.

People were not satisfied yet, Cheng Jiqing was dragged, from being attracted to taking the initiative to become possessed, his reason also disappeared time and time again. She tried her best and was also indulgent.

This time even the rain could not cover them.

The co-pilot's chair was put down, and Cheng Jiqing was still not insane, so she bent down to pick up the clothes under the car seat.

Bai Xin couldn't drive anymore, so she drove the car to the downstairs of the Baixin community, and then the co-pilot picked him up. There was no umbrella in the car.

Just walked back to the apartment.

The two entered the room wet without taking off their shoes, Cheng Jiqing carried them into the bathroom, the room...

The door closes.

The rain outside the window was pattering, Bai Xin went home yesterday, so there was a bunch of fresh red lilies in the house, which was moist all over, and under the shadow, the stamens were so bright red.

Like come alive.

After seven o'clock.

Bai Xin didn't have the strength to fall asleep anymore, and Cheng Jiqing was also tired, so he sent Tang Jia a text message before going to bed, asking her to tell the hospital.