46

Cheng Jiqing's heart went numb, and the breath of omega scrambled into her ears from her hair.

Bai Xin's lips touched her ear through her hair.

At this moment, Cheng Jiqing felt as if he was floating in the center of the deep sea, and he saw a thrilling mermaid when he was in a state of insecurity.

She was almost lured into the sea.

She smelled the fragrance of lilies: "What do you miss me?"

Without waiting for an answer, she asked slowly, "Do you want my body...or a human?"

Bai Xin paused for a second: "Isn't it all about you?"

In front of Cheng Jiqing's eyes, he could only see the hair of the two people who joined together, which looked almost the same, and it was easy to distinguish the two hair colors when they were stacked together.

It's all her, but it's different.

After recovering his voice slightly, Cheng Jiqing said, "Okay, then hold on tight."

Bai Xinshou slid down slightly, and Cheng Jiqing naturally got up from her confinement.

With the shallow light, Bai Xin raised his eyes and said, "Just a hug?"

Cheng Jiqing didn't speak, but looked at her.

Cheng Jiqing felt pain in her waist from being squeezed deliberately, and she resisted the urge to touch it with itchy hands.

Just now when I get close, I almost move, love. There was a hint of red at the end of Bai Xin's eyes, and said: "I've been very busy these two days..."

Cheng Jiqing put one hand on Bai Xin's side, and the corner of his mouth showed a slight arc: "I know."

The curtains in her room were always drawn tightly, and there was only a very small light in the room, but because Bai Xin opened the door, the light came in from the living room.

Only then can she see those delicate facial features clearly.

She also wanted to be hooked, not just because she wanted to do it, but because she was provoked by omega, the bad nature of alpha was agitated - she wanted to push omega down.

Hold that fragile neck, make her surrender, and make her breathless.

This is the first time such a crazy idea has occurred since time travel.

It seemed that the alpha factor was finally in her body and began to grow, the alpha instinct was aroused because of wanting to possess...

Because of this, while Gu Qianwang hadn't reached the top yet, Cheng Jiqing endured it.

She didn't want to sink too quickly and easily, so she tried to struggle once.

It was also because of Bai Xin's answer.

Her thinking and Bai Xin's thinking, maybe... are different - Bai Xin gave her such a feeling.

Bai Xin looked into Cheng Jiqing's eyes, frowned slightly, and lowered her gaze. She was analyzing Cheng Jiqing's expression, trying to see if the man really didn't want to.

She didn't know that Cheng Jiqing's acting skills were amazing, and he was best at eye scenes.

She didn't see anything.

Bai Xin's expression darkened: "You don't want to, do you?"

The dim light became the best support for Bai Xin's peach blossom eyes, Cheng Jiqing could only see those reddish eyes, the tired bloodshot eyes made the omega feel cold, adding a little bit of grievance.