12

"Let's go, Cheng Jing's side is a bit empty now, let's go there."

Bai Zhaoliang's tone was friendly next to Bai Xin, as if discussing: "In a while, I will explain it a little bit. It is just a rumor. Explain it clearly... At most, I will get angry, and this matter will be over. Xiaoxin?"

A good one will be angry at most.

Bai Xin curled his lips coldly, hiding his disgust, and responded casually, "I'm afraid that Cheng Jing won't think that the Bai family is smart, but easy to bully."

She saw the subtle changes on Bai Zhaoliang's face and didn't say any more.

Click to finish.

The mobile phone in the handbag vibrated slightly, Bai Xin followed Bai Zhaoliang to see Cheng Jingqian, took it out to have a look.

Tang Jia: [That's okay. 】

Tang Jia: [Irritability is a symptom you already have. 】

Bai Xin: "..."

According to the progress of the novel, the heroine at this time is still in the early stage, relatively immature and weak, and kindness occasionally makes it obvious that her bones are twisted.

For example, her worry about Bai Xin made Cheng Jiqing's communication not so smooth.

"I understand if you don't believe me." She took a glass of red wine and drank it down. Tell her she's thirsty.

After Cheng Jiqing finished speaking, the figure wrapped in beige suddenly appeared in her sight. The point is, besides Cheng Jing, there are several people around.

Bai Xin pressed her eyes in the crowd, like a fragile and helpless wild cat, the shadow under the eyelashes seemed to interpret her dark heart.

Cheng Jiqing knew that Bai Xin like this was a disguise, and when the time came, she would return them all - but Cheng Jiqing still felt weird.

Cheng Jiqing withdrew his gaze and said, "Miss Qin, you can get off work at ease. I'm going to find my sister...and Bai Xin. Ah...don't go."

Qin Yufu also saw Cheng Jing and Bai Xin along the line of sight, she frowned: "...what are you going to do?"

Cheng Jiqing was afraid that people would follow him, so the situation was more complicated.

He used the simplest and crudest way: "What can a large crowd do, but I'm not happy that you followed me, and I don't know what to do to Bai Xin when I go crazy."

Cheng Jiqing's words are valid.

Anger and worry appeared on Qin Yufu's face, and she really didn't dare to follow, she was afraid that she couldn't help, and that Bai Xin would be even more embarrassing.

She and Bai Xin discussed the marriage at the beginning. After she was forced to propose a divorce, it was Bai Xin who was ridiculed. In addition to the incident in the villa that day, she didn't know about the text message to Bai Xin, but it was sent from her mobile phone...

Qin Yufu was full of guilt, she didn't know what to do.

"It's all rumors, who would take it seriously? But how can your daughter talk nonsense?"

Bai Zhaoliang: "Yes, my youngest daughter is young and ignorant, and she made misleading words. I have already taught her a lesson."

"I watched Xiao Cheng grow up, how could she like alpha? It's possible that someone framed her." Among them, the middle-aged woman looked at Bai Xin: "People with good abilities should also learn to be human... in this industry , you have to know what to do and what not to do.”