49

In the MILK bar, the DJ music is loud, activating the most wanton and exciting factors in the human body, and the darkness gives the soul the freest release.

It also gave the most arrogant conjectures of human nature.

Screams and carnival sounds filled the bar.

Cheng Jiqing felt that hand slowly climb up from her waist, until it touched her, Cheng Jiqing's head buzzed, and his body instantly became hot.

Her body froze in such a deafening environment.

Is Bai Xin crazy? !

This kind of place! Qin Yufu and Song Ling were still around, especially before the lights went out, Qin Yufu was beside her!

She hurriedly pulled Bai Xin's hand down, the surrounding was dark, she wanted to take him out of the dance floor.

However, in the next second, Bai Xin grabbed him with his backhand. The light was ridiculously dark, and Bai Xin was already standing in front of him.

She couldn't even see Bai Xin's entire face clearly.

"30 seconds!!" The countdown to the lights came from the DJ booth.

In the bursting DJ sound and screams, in the dark and dangerous atmosphere, they can't see each other clearly, and others can't see them clearly.

But after 30 seconds, the light will come back on.

Cheng Jiqing exerted a little force on his hand, as if warning, if he didn't leave, he would be found out, but Bai Xin still didn't move.

Instead, he pulled her back...

Cheng Jiqing was caught off guard and pulled forward.

At the same time, Bai Xin was also approaching, her hands were separated from Cheng Jiqing's warm and warm palms, and then she put her hands on Cheng Jiqing's neck, slightly encircling her, and raised her head.

in the dark.

The distance between the two is very close.

Breath blend.

Surrounded by the messy smell of tobacco and alcohol mixed with various perfumes, Cheng Jiqing could only smell the lily fragrance from Bai Xin's body.

Even the taste is surprisingly light.

Omega's body is too sweet and soft, it sticks to it as if it has no bones.

Cheng Jiqing only had the word 'hot' in mind.

Bai Xin's whole body is hot.

Alpha's thoughts grew in a high and ups and downs rhythm, and she suppressed the desire to conquer Omega in her body.

Pressing the alpha factor that is gradually awakening, the violence is full of hopelessness.

She just raised her hand to block around Bai Xin's body, preventing others from touching him.

"20 seconds!! Cherish life and keep going!"

The movement of the crowd was even crazier.

There is no time.

Cheng Jiqing focused his attention, this time he was going to forcibly pull him away.

Suddenly, someone bumped into her body from behind, and she inertially moved forward—

Her lips touched Bai Xin's.

On a dance floor packed with people all around.

The lower lip was slightly wrapped by the dry and soft lips of the omega, Bai Xin didn't seem to be in the slightest panic.