40

Both were wearing slippers.

    Cheng Jiqing's several centimeters taller than Bai Xin showed her advantage at this time, she straightened up, her foxy eyes lowered slightly, from Bai Xin's perspective, most of her usual gentleness had gone.

    Such Cheng Jiqing is not common in front of her.

    It seemed that Cheng Jiqing's breath was still in her neck, and the rose was still resting on her collarbone because of the collar of her shirt.

    Roses are slightly cool, but she feels hot.

    Bai Xin raised her eyes: "Who said I can't stand it?"

    She wanted to refute Cheng Jiqing's sentence—look, I can't stand it.

    When Cheng Jiqing heard this, her brown pupils darkened again. She could see that Bai Xin was deliberately provocative, and she would have retreated in the past.

    But today somehow, she must not have this idea.

    "Really?" Cheng Jiqing said lightly, "Then Miss Bai...you should restrain your breathing a little bit."

    "What does this mean?"

    Bai Xin asked back.

    Cheng Jiqing froze for a few seconds, then responded with a low 'hmm'.

    The voice is slightly extended, something different from the gentle low.

    "What about this?"

    Cheng Jiqing lowered her head again after speaking, her lips were only a short distance away from Bai Xin's neck, and she saw Oga's glands agitating slightly.

    The moment the breath hit Bai Xin's glands, Bai Xin's hand grabbed her arm, as if to borrow strength.

    She hasn't even touched it yet.

    Cheng Jiqing lowered her head again, looking as if she was going to continue to get close to her neck, she felt the strength of Bai Xin's grip on her arm increased, and Bai Xin's inhalation sounded in her ears.

    However, her hair swept Bai Xin's hair, staggered down, and her chin brushed against Bai Xin's cheek.

    From Bai Xin's perception, Cheng Jiqing was approaching the collarbone from the neck.

    She waited with bated breath, before her lips fell, Cheng Jiqing just bit the rose, straightened up slowly, and did nothing.

    Bai Xin was approached and left twice. Cheng Jiqing's high degree of matching with her already had a natural attraction to her, not to mention that she still had double perceptions in this period.

    It's just such a simple provocation that doesn't even touch her, it can easily break through her calmness.

    Bai Xin felt uncomfortable when he saw and smelled it, but didn't eat it.

    From mental to physical discomfort.

    Cheng Jiqing looked at Bai Xin's rosy cheeks and uneven breath, and Oga's hand was still tightly pinching her arm, she felt indescribably happy.

    let you wild.

    Still can't cure you.

    Cheng Jiqing: "Can't you bear it?"

    "So you're bullying me?"

    It was a question, but not cold at all.

    Cheng Jiqing laughed: "I bully you? If I really bully you, can you stand up? I usually let you."