52

Cheng Jiqing's first reaction when he saw the bracelet was to recall the image of a woman reaching out to her against the burning, fiery, suffocating orange background... hugging her and rushing out of the fire.

To be more precise, it is holding the original body.

Cheng Jiqing touched the crack on the bracelet, her heart was pounding, and she went to see the person who was not sleeping peacefully on the bed.

For a brief moment, she was in a state of stagnation.

She was thinking, and her consciousness was also sucked by something at the same time, it was a black hole-like tunnel, and it was also a fragmented passage she had seen in her dream.

In just a second, Cheng Jiqing entered the scene of fire fifteen years ago again...

She was still lying on the ground, but this time the time was earlier—the flames at this moment were not as raging as the previous two times.

She looked around and found that the room was not big, like a utility room, with two doors at the front and back, and the fire came from the small door at the back...

She vaguely remembered that this seemed to be a separate garden of the Cheng family, and the next door to the small door should be the kitchen.

As for why she was here, she couldn't remember for a while.

The flames and thick smoke were menacing, and Cheng Jiqing probably knew in his heart that this was just a potential memory reminder, not real, but it was still as if he was actually there, and panic and suffocation ensued...

The dense smoke was inhaled into her lungs, and she fell to the ground slowly with difficulty breathing. After a while, from the sound of burning, she heard knocking on the door and anxious shouts outside the door.

After several times of dreaming, Cheng Jiqing knew that the person outside was Cheng Jing.

Only this time she found that Cheng Jing didn't open the door all at once, she heard the sound of the door being slammed... The door seemed to be locked.

Cheng Jiqing's confused thoughts flashed by.

Then there was the same scene as before, the fire was getting bigger and the smoke was thick, Cheng Jing was taken away by Fu Rongjun, and she was left in the center of the fire, then the woman stretched out her hand, she saw the bracelet...

Looking up, Cheng Jiqing finally saw the face clearly.

That is a beautiful woman.

Peach blossom eyes, soft facial features, looks less than 40 years old.

It is actually one or two points similar to Bai Xin.

After Cheng Jiqing saw the face clearly, there was a sudden ringing in her ears, she covered her ears as if going through a nightmare, and she regained consciousness in an instant.

Because of the strong sense of panic and suffocation just now, Cheng Jiqing propped his palms on the side of the bed, breathing heavily.

She lowered her head, sweat fell from her forehead, hit the tiles, and exploded like fireworks.

"How did Baixin's mother die?"

"Fire."

The conversation with Qin Yufu flashed past Cheng Jiqing's ears.

So fifteen years ago, the person who saved Yuan's body in the fire was Bai Xin's mother...

At that time... She remembered that the woman suddenly turned around and returned to the scene of fire after saving Yuan.