28

"Agreement, marriage?"

Cheng Jiqing opened his lips slightly because of his surprise, it turned out that 'marry me' was not the most absurd thing.

She has seen it in the entertainment circle, and she fell in love because of the hype of bundling.

Now it's her turn - she had a relationship with Bai Xin, mistakenly, soberly, now that she heard this kind of words, she didn't know how to react for a while.

"You say you can't get married without love, and you don't need love if you agree to get married."

Bai Xin said: "Did Tang Jia tell you? I don't know how long my symptoms will last every three days. You said you would be responsible, right?"

Bai Xin was still running a fever, his body was sore and limp, and his words were even more vain.

She was still lying down, but she turned her body slightly while speaking, her cheeks pressed against the pillow, even this did not offset the slightest sense of stunning beauty.

"So I need you...for one year, we can divorce when my symptoms improve."

"..."

She stepped into the society early, but now she feels that she still has too little experience.

Cheng Jiqing paused for a few seconds before finding his own voice: "Miss Bai, you... Even if you need it, I am willing to take responsibility, but there is no need to get married..."

"And what if you married someone else?"

Bai Xin: "If you marry someone else, will you manage me again? Will you manage me behind your wife's back?"

Cheng Jiqing looked at her and said, "...I won't."

She paused: "I can guarantee that within a year, no, I will not marry someone else until you get better. In the future, if you need anything, except for the mark... I can help you."

Today's meeting with Bai Xin was caused by Bai Xin, but she also has her own problems.

If you don't resist the test of style, you will not be strong.

Only then did the problem become more complicated.

It's just that she never expected that Bai Xin would bring up such a thing.

"But how do you guarantee it?"

Cheng Jiqing was startled.

Bai Xin said, "How can you guarantee that you won't marry someone else?"

Cheng Jiqing looked calm, but his heart was in a mess.

"I said to be responsible, but not in this way. Marriage is not something you talk about casually, even by agreement. Sister Bai, calm down, if you can't, let's get rid of the fever first."

"I'm not just talking casually." Bai Xin stared at Cheng Jiqing, not so cold and hard, but tender in the dim light.

"Who let this person be you?" she said.

Cheng Jiqing didn't know the meaning of this sentence at this time, she just subconsciously said: "You don't have to do with me."

Her attention was no longer on appeasement, but on Bai Xin's marriage to her.

Cheng Jiqing heard Bai Xin say.

"How do you know it's not up to you."

Cheng Jiqing's eyebrows twitched uncontrollably.

Bai Xin looked at Cheng Jiqing, as Tang Jia said, Cheng Jiqing is not a casual person, so she can't be in a hurry.

Bai Xin's voice was hoarse and calm, and she spoke in a consulting tone.