5

Among other things, Cheng Jiqing has since become vigilant - this woman is very vengeful.

At that time, she mistook Bai Xin for Qin Yufu, and she didn't do it on purpose. Who knew that everyone would fail at the beginning of the book, and she was the only one who took a bug first.

As for her saying that she likes gentle women... she does like gentle women.

The background city in the novel, like Cheng Jiqing's real life city, is called Beicheng.

But the same 'Northern City', street view, signs, hospitals, people, everything in this place is completely different.

This feeling is very strange. With Bai Xin's resistance and attitude towards her along the way, her emotional state is actually not as good as before.

When she called Bai Xin with 'eh', she was already in the second half of forbearance.

And when she was asked to draw blood, it was obviously not like this, she changed her face when she said that she changed her face...

Cheng Jiqing looked at Bai Xin who was already walking alone.

Inhale, exhale, regulate.

She can.

She is very good.

She didn't come to make friends with Bai Xin, she came to mediate with this woman who threatened her life.

peace and peace.

Wait until this is over.

Love so and so.

Cheng Jiqing raised her smooth jaw, she was tall and straight, dressed in casual clothes, even if she didn't recognize her relatives, there was still beauty in the fox's eyes.

Many people around you, no matter what their attributes, are unconsciously attracted.

Bai Xin walked out of the gate, and during the few steps she and Cheng Jiqing took, without the oppression of alpha pheromone, her breathing was a little more gentle.

After she was marked by Cheng Jiqing, the feeling of wanting to be close was more difficult to control than she imagined.

Will Cheng Jiqing's pheromone be so clear when others smell it?

Also a possibility. Pheromones are generally similar to the owner's attributes, and Cheng Jiqing is a peach blossom, which fits the attribute of being provocative.

Before Bai Xin took a few steps, he smelled the bewildering fragrance of sweetness and wine again.

"Where are you going now?" Cheng Jiqing walked up to Bai Xin, lowering his eyes.

Bai Xin was carrying a closed paper bag in his hand. He had been carrying it since he came out of Tang Jia's place. He didn't know what it contained.

Cheng Jiqing adhered to the concept of friendly development: "I will see you off."

Bai Xin glanced at her, and there seemed to be something in his eyes that he wanted to say.

Cheng Jiqing raised his eyebrows, why? Think I look a little cool? Did you make a mistake in your attitude just now?

A thought flashed through her mind—she rhymed.

Seeing Cheng Jiqing's beautiful eyebrows, Bai Xin paused for a while without saying anything.

The two walked out simultaneously.

From Cheng Jiqing's perspective, Bai Xin agreed with her words.

But Cheng Jiqing soon knew what Bai Xin wanted to say just now.