30

Seeing this situation, the aunt following behind did not dare to rush forward—even though it seemed at first that it was Bai Xin who suddenly fell on Miss Cheng because of her weakness.

Cheng Jiqing hugged him subconsciously.

In front of her was Bai Xin's blood-stained forearm. Because she was shocked, she went blank for a second, then frowned, and helped him up: "What happened? Why are you running like this? Isn't it still oozing blood? !"

The aunt stepped forward after hearing the words: "That is to say, Miss, let's bandage the wound first, I don't know how much food I have to eat to make it up after bleeding so much..."

Bai Xin never spoke, and she didn't know why, she just wanted Cheng Jiqing to see how she needed her. But when she saw Cheng Jiqing rushing towards her, she felt her heart pounding.

She hadn't seen it for a long time, and she clearly felt the grievance and sadness.

She wanted to do something, say something, get something—to fill her grievances.

Bai Xin was pulled in by Cheng Jiqing, as if it was not the Bai family's territory, but Cheng Jiqing's.

She heard Cheng Jiqing speak.

"Is there povidone iodine gauze? Are there any hemostatic and anti-inflammatory drugs?"

"If you don't have any medicine, just get some more gauze."

Cheng Jiqing took Bai Xin to sit on the sofa, and she could still hear the quarrel upstairs. She didn't think about whether her appearance at this moment was timely, but she just thought that she had to deal with Bai Xin quickly.

She lowered her head to look at Bai Xin's left arm, but she didn't realize that Bai Xin had already signaled her aunt to go out with her eyes.

In the huge living room.

Cheng Jiqing and Bai Xin were left sitting side by side on the sofa, and Bai Zhaoliang and Zhou Ping would occasionally quarrel and cry on the second floor.

Cheng Jiqing carefully tore off the previous two layers of soaked gauze and said in a low voice.

"Be patient, it may hurt a little."

Suddenly, Bai Xin felt even more wronged in his heart.

In all the years she was in the Bai family, she didn't feel as much wronged as Cheng Jiqing's words.

She didn't hurt at first, she didn't have to.

Now.

Of course it hurts.

How could it not hurt.

The moment the gauze was torn, Cheng Jiqing saw the **** wound, and his breathing became tight. She knew better than anyone else how white and delicate Bai Xin's skin was. Seeing the blood stain her skin red, her chest was hot.

How can you hurt someone like this? !

"How did you do it?"

"Zhou Ping smashed it."

After Bai Xin finished speaking in a low voice, he was silent: "It was also when she hit me, I didn't realize it."

Cheng Jiqing was furious, and he gritted his teeth subconsciously: "She actually did something to you."

The tone was cold, but the movement of taking cotton and dipping it in iodophor to wipe the wound was very light.

Bai Xin looked at her movements with lowered eyebrows: "It's normal."