14

Cheng Jiqing heard a low hum as the inhibitor left Bai Xin's neck.

She threw the empty needle on the ground and hugged the weak Bai Xin.

With her arms around her slender waist, Bai Xin leaned her head up on her shoulder, and she smelled the faint fragrance of lilies from omega.

Cheng Jiqing didn't turn his head to look, but only judged from the heat and speed of his breathing that Bai Xin was breathing with slightly parted lips.

Her mouth was a little dry, and she tried not to swallow, so as not to make people think that her mind was impure at the moment.

Although... She did think about something for a certain moment.

If there is a mirror at this moment, Bai Xin might be able to see her reddened face and hot ear tips. Cheng Jiqing thought so.

Bai Xin waited for two minutes before recovering. In her bag was Tang Jia's newly prepared powerful medicine two days ago, which worked wonders faster than ordinary inhibitors. Her breathing slowed down, and only then did she feel that the air was too quiet, so the heartbeat against her back was particularly obvious.

Bai Xin straightened up, Cheng Jiqing heaved a sigh of relief.

"All right?" she asked.

Bai Xin said 'hmm', but he was thinking that it takes 10-15 minutes for the inhibitor to take effect, even if it is given in advance, it will not be stable so quickly.

She thought again of that time in the parking lot.

Then she recalled the whole process just now - she was in a hurry to take the inhibitor and didn't pay attention, but actually thinking about it, she felt the same as last time.

When she was in contact with Cheng Jiqing, she was really affected, and her estrus was accelerating, but the few minutes she leaned on Cheng Jiqing just now, she was quickly comforted.

This is contradictory.

It was impossible for the inhibitor to take effect so quickly, but contacting Cheng Jiqing did make her relieve quickly.

It's completely different from the depressive feeling of taking inhibitors...

"Then can you go now?"

Cheng Jiqing's question cut off Bai Xin's quick thinking for a few seconds.

Bai Xin tried to move, but his legs still had no strength.

Cheng Jiqing said, "It's too dangerous for you to go out like this. I asked Yu Lan to look at the second floor. There is no one there now."

There is also a staircase on the second floor leading to the car park below.

Bai Xin nodded.

Cheng Jiqing thought, now he is obedient.

Cheng Jiqing helped Bai Xin to the parking lot as she planned, and Yu Lan had already started the car and was waiting for her.

When the car came up from the hotel parking garage, Cheng Jiqing asked, "Where will I take you?"

Bai Xin was drenched in sweat, he suddenly got into the air-conditioned car and shrank unconsciously.

She replied, "Go to the hospital."

While listening, Cheng Jiqing took out a black suit jacket from his bag, spread it out and put it on Bai Xin.

Bai Xin's eyelashes moved, Cheng Jiqing took them from the trunk before getting into the car.