32

After reading the news, Cheng Jiqing looked around at the staff passing by from time to time, and she even felt that Bai Xin was trying to trick her on purpose.

Or just test her.

She took back her phone, and just as she started to walk, someone came over behind her and called her.

"Mr. Cheng, Mr. Cheng invites you to her office."

The person who came was Cheng Jing's secretary.

Cheng Jiqing said, "I'll just go to the bathroom."

After finishing speaking, he passed the secretary and went to the direction of the bathroom generously.

The restrooms of Cheng's Company are also classified according to the six types of ABOs. Cheng Jiqing walked into Female A's restroom decisively. The place was spacious and clean.

The doors were closed automatically, but there was no one outside. She deliberately coughed a few times, and then saw the door next to her open from the inside.

Just as Cheng Jiqing and Bai Xin met their eyes, footsteps sounded outside the door behind him, ready to remind Bai Xin that this place is not suitable, his wrist tightened—

Was pulled in.

The door is locked.

With his back against the door, Cheng Jiqing froze for a moment.

Until Bai Xin's light lily fragrance approached her, she didn't speak for a while, because the sound of walking and washing hands could be heard outside.

She heard Bai Xin asking in her ear: "I hugged you?"

The voice was very weak, so it became more and more tender, and Cheng Jiqing felt confused for a moment.

She also responded angrily: "Yes."

Bai Xin put his ear against Cheng Jiqing's earlobe, listened to the response, and put one arm around Cheng Jiqing's waist.

She seemed to hear Cheng Jiqing's heartbeat.

She looked sideways slightly, the door closed and didn't completely block the light, but it was the color of a foggy incandescent lamp, her palm was pressed against her waist and slightly brought forward - because Cheng Jiqing was against the door, it was not very convenient for her to hold her.

Because of this, Bai Xin's breath hit Cheng Jiqing's ears.

Cheng Jiqing felt as if he had experienced a shower of hot water, his lower abdomen tightened slightly, and he gritted his teeth.

It was also at this moment that I realized something was wrong after knowing it. Why did she seem to be led, guided, and handled by Bai Xin these few times...

Especially this aspect of the contact between the two.

They obviously have nothing to do with each other, but Cheng Jiqing felt a little rebellious in his heart for no reason.

The phone vibrated in the pocket of his trousers, Cheng Jiqing picked it up and took a look.

It's Cheng Jing's WeChat account.

Just let her go straight to the office for a while.

Cheng Jiqing said hello.

This is Cheng Jing's company, she always feels unsafe and a little nervous.

They cuddled for ten minutes last night.

She pointed at Bai Xin's back, and just wanted to ask if five minutes is okay?