21

In the elevator of Nanjing Apartment.

Cheng Jiqing and Bai Xin stood side by side. In the clean elevator, the atmosphere was a little quiet.

At first, when Bai Xin said "go to your house", she thought she was joking.

But when she saw the seriousness of Bai Xin's exquisite facial features, the indistinct silence in the depths of her peach blossom eyes, and Bai Xin standing alone at the gate of the special management office just now, she stood in the light and shadow, the background of the world was black.

Cheng Jiqing withdrew this idea.

She didn't even ask, don't you have anywhere else to go?

Can't ask.

Let me ask, can you tell a woman who has just experienced danger and was hurt by her original family?

The point is, you are not afraid to ask, did she suddenly blacken your performance?

Cheng Jiqing thought so in his heart.

But Cheng Jiqing ignored the most real point in her heart - she began to soften her heart to Bai Xin.

And not just for self-preservation.

She also forgot a little.

When a person's heart is soft, it is the easiest time to be deceived, and it is also the most dangerous time.

Bai Xin is very tired, no matter what.

All the way in the car, I leaned against the window and rested with my eyes closed.

She didn't fall asleep, and rarely did she fall asleep with a second person.

Bai Xin listened to the voice outside the window, and Cheng Jiqing whispered to her bodyguard: "You worked hard today, don't come here tomorrow."

"OK."

Then there was no sound.

After a few seconds, Bai Xin slowly opened his eyes. It's true that you can't stay in a hotel without an ID card, but Cheng Jiqing isn't the only place you can go.

It was the decision he made the moment he saw Cheng Jiqing when he came out of the gate of the Special Administrative Office just now.

She likes to accumulate things when she does things, often like fishing.

But the decision is made quickly.

She needs Cheng Jiqing, maybe tonight, and she also needs this 'little white mouse'.

And plans for the future... Do these things rashly, for fear of scaring people away.

So getting along step by step is also necessary.

Thinking about how sleepy Bai Xin really felt this time, someone patted her on the shoulder after some time.

She opened her eyes in a daze, only to realize that she had fallen asleep without warning.

Cheng Jiqing withdrew his hand and said enviously, "I slept soundly."

Bai Xin looked at her from the side, the driver was gone from the corner of his eye, only she and Cheng Jiqing were left in the car.

"arrive."

Bai Xin wiped his eyelashes with his fingertips, and followed Cheng Jiqing to get out of the car.

Nanjing Apartment can be ranked in the top three among the "rich residences" in Beicheng.

The entire supporting facilities are very complete and high-end, and the greening is excellent. Cheng Jiqing and the two walked on the stone road without much to say.