20

Cheng Jiqing retreated by the door, and within half a minute, her body temperature rose to a frightening level. For the first time in a waking state, she experienced the alpha's restless period.

The box is not very big, even slightly cramped under the dim light.

The molecules of lily scent surrounded her in all directions.

Cheng Jiqing held the door with his hand: "Bai Xin, hurry up and take the inhibitor."

Without Cheng Jiqing saying it, Bai Xin was already fumbling for the inhibitor just now on the sofa.

But a restless alpha and an estrous omega are in the same room, even if one takes an inhibitor, what's the use?

Just like the villa that day, is it useful?

Thoughts flickered.

Bai Xin found that he was not as anxious and panicked as Cheng Jiqing.

Even when she saw Cheng Jiqing's quick evasion reaction, she felt a little confused and questioned—is she so unattractive to Cheng Jiqing?

Bai Xin was surprised by such a thought, and what was even more incredible was that she felt a little bit of displeasure in herself.

The noise outside has not disappeared, she can't go out now, let alone Bai Xin, she takes out her mobile phone to call Yu Lan, and asks someone to bring an alpha-specific inhibitor.

Bai Xin got the inhibitor from the sofa and pulled out the needle. The previous alpha pheromone medicine hadn't expired yet, and his resistance was already weak.

Not to mention Cheng Jiqing has aroused her estrus now.

She was in pain and discomfort.

For a while, I couldn't find the needle position.

After Cheng Jiqing made the phone call, he used to hold the door with one hand, but now he supported it with both hands. As the temperature of the air rose, the fragrance of lilies became stronger.

After the pheromone overflowed just now, she forcibly pressed back the rest. Now her neck is throbbing, and the volcano is in danger of erupting again at any time.

"Are you done?" she asked.

Just as Bai Xin was about to fight in, when he was urged by someone, he said angrily, "Are you here to fight?"

Cheng Jiqing: "...You hit slowly."

Bai Xin's heart was beating very fast, and Cheng Jiqing was too compatible with her, not only to comfort her, but also to influence her.

She really had no strength at all, and her hands were shaking.

Cheng Jiqing was covered in cold sweat, and his tone was soft: "Sister Bai, please do me a favor, hurry up and hit me."

She was afraid that she would not be able to support Yu Lan to come over.

Bai Xin had already found a place. Listening to what Cheng Jiqing said, she threw away the used air suppressant, leaned on the sofa and did not speak again.

Cheng Jiqing didn't hear an answer after more than ten seconds. Looking sideways, Bai Xin shrunk slightly on the sofa, not sure if it was pain or something.

"Bai Xin?"

She found that the bewitching floral fragrance had not diminished, but became more intense, and Cheng Jiqing's clothes were already soaked in sweat.

Bai Xin didn't respond to her, Cheng Jiqing really wanted to go and have a look, but she couldn't take a step closer.

Even looking at Bai Xin, alpha's instinctive thoughts will appear in her mind.