50

The light in the corridor was dim, and the fierce drum rhythm could be heard in the arena.

The blue and white cheongsam disappeared around the corner.

Tu Xiuxiu turned around and stood by the wall, her black hair **** with a short black hairpin, her palm-sized face looked even more petite and charming under the shadow.

She raised her eyes slightly, and a meaningful smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Cheng Jiqing and Bai Xin are actually real... This is interesting.

She stepped on silver high-heeled shoes, lifted the hem of the cheongsam with her white fingers, raised her chin and walked towards the VVIP box on the second floor.

Tu Xiuxiu was thinking, in fact, she had just arrived, and she walked through the back passage, who knew that she could still see such a scene.

Cheng Jiqing must not know that her good sister, Cheng Jing, is upstairs at the moment.

As soon as she walked up the last flight of stairs, she met Cheng Jing who came out of the box. That person never smiled outside.

At this moment, his gaze was surprisingly cold, and there was impatience in his eyes, probably because he lost the interest to leave.

There were two women beside her, one was Cheng Jing's friend, and the other was wearing a purple cheongsam with heavy makeup. She had heard of this person before, and there was also a name in the circle - Xiao Yanfei.

I heard that it used to come from a massage parlor. It got its name because it performed Xiao Yanfei for the boss and was spotted by the boss.

But when you think about it, you know that there are plenty of omegas who want to climb onto Cheng Jing's bed.

Without her, there would be no shortage of people like Cheng Jing.

But what is the difference between these women and her? No, there is a difference.

They may be luckier than her, at least it's not like she fell in love at first sight, not thinking of money, but of her heart first.

Tu Xiuxiu's heart was desolate and clear-headed, and a deep gleam appeared in her eyes. Cheng Jing could watch a good show if he went down now.

But she didn't intend to let that happen.

At least not now.

Such an interesting thing will naturally have to wait until a more interesting time.

For example—let Cheng Jing also feel the pain of being manipulated by others...

She thought, so she was the villain in "Going Ashore".

She loves Cheng Jing and hates Cheng Jing.

So I hope Cheng Jing also suffers from her.

"Boss Cheng is leaving now?"

Tu Xiuxiu walked forward slowly, speaking with a smile, her tone was intimate, no one would have guessed that this was the first sentence she and Cheng Jing said after a month.

Cheng Jing saw Tu Xiuxiu's half-surprised expression, but quickly restrained herself, and said flatly, "Yes."

"Mr. Cheng, why don't you go to my place tonight? You like to listen to operas, and I've learned some of them recently. Why don't you listen to them and give me some pointers?"

Tu Xiuxiu glanced at that little Yanfei, Cheng Jing has no shortage of women, but not everyone can climb up. She didn't pay attention to this man at all.