18

The sky is like washing.

Cheng Jiqing was sitting by the sea, the white waves rolled over, she looked at the edge of the endless, thinking of what happened recently.

Just as she was thinking, a pair of hands hugged her from behind.

Her whole back was immersed in softness and heat. The woman caressed her hand. The touch was not human, but like a cat. hairy.

cat? When she turned her head, it turned out to be a snow-white little wild cat.

She picked it up excitedly, and then heard the cat say - "Cheng Jiqing, let me scratch."

That slow and indifferent voice—Bai Xin.

Bai Xin? !

Cheng Jiqing suddenly woke up...

She looked at the chandelier above her head, and exhaled, she was dying, what kind of dream is this?

It's all because of the text message Bai Xin replied last night.

[You can catch it back. 】

Just one glance, causing her to have nightmares all night.

She hadn't been caught yet, and she was almost caught again in her dream.

She rewound the dream for a while, stopped at the scene of being hugged from behind, and Cheng Jiqing's heart beat a few seconds faster.

If Sister Bai knew that she was turned into a kitten in her dream to do this, she must not be strangled to death.

But apart from this dream, Cheng Jiqing also remembered something else, about the villa that day - she decided to go see Zeng Lu.

Cheng Jiqing asked Yu Lan to take a notebook and use it to look at the stocks, and she had observed a pharmaceutical company for a long time.

These two days happened to be the point to enter the market. I invested some of the money in the card, took some, and bought a few funds.

In addition, Cheng Jiqing also made a simple analysis of all the brokerage companies, their resources, artists, etc. on the Internet.

I picked a few of the most suitable ones, and planned to focus on observation and prepare for the future.

Sometimes Cheng Jiqing stopped and looked at an unfamiliar room, feeling dazed again, and then feeling emotional.

She seems to be really starting to live here.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Cheng Jiqing changed into a white vest and jeans, and chose black high heels when he went out.

She and Zeng Lu made an appointment to meet at Shenghao, and there would be some 'familiar' people there. She was too lazy to deal with the original group of dog friends, and avoided eating with other people.

Set a time and ask Yu Lan to wait in the car.

Go straight to the KTV area on the third floor.

The heavy metal decoration, the light is darker than other places, and there are spotlights above the head, so there are quite a lot of people here.

Once out of the elevator, Zeng came up in a tube top and red dress: "What are you doing? Didn't you just get stuck in your car that day? Why do you still look unhappy?"

Zeng Lu's eyes paused briefly on Cheng Jiqing's tight waist and hips, and he took a step closer: "Then I let you taste the sweetness anyway, so you won't be so cruel to me, right?"

Cheng Jiqing moved his hands away, his face was cold: "You can't even bear to ask for something."

Zeng Lu smiled. Although she is a B-level omega, her appearance and figure are excellent in the circle, and the shopping mall and the second-generation circle are also very popular.