8

"I will not be engaged to Qin Yufu."

'boom-'

The European-style antique lamp on the coffee table was smashed by Cheng Jing on the carved pillar not far away.

Cheng Jiqing subconsciously concentrated, it was the body's instinctive vigilance in response to the conflict, she glanced at the debris on the ground, feeling a little pained.

What a pity.

"Then what do you want? Are you satisfied with the rumors of fooling around with an alpha? Look at your current appearance?!" Cheng Jing's calmness just now was destroyed again the moment he thought of the alpha rumors.

"What did you say in the morning? You lied to me and followed Bai Xin's alpha for a day. What did you do to think I didn't know?"

"You don't cherish the Cheng family's reputation, and you don't want your own face. Tell me what you really want?"

Cheng Jiqing: "..."

I want to be free to surf the ocean—it doesn't mean anything else, she just wants to rhyme.

Although the situation is not quite right.

Cheng Jiqing felt that Cheng Jing was becoming agitated unconsciously.

The image of this person in the book is a resolute and ruthless president, perhaps because of his special love for his sister?

She took a breath, and found an attitude that was not strange, but it was also true in her heart: "I didn't think about it. I decide my own affairs. What's wrong with me?"

She didn't say the last sentence, "You can't control me forever", because she was afraid that Cheng Jing would smash it again.

"You make your own decision? Your decision is to recklessly cause trouble! You were the one who insisted on marrying Qin Yufu at the beginning, but now everyone knows about you and Bai Xin, and you say no, it's too late!"

Cheng Jiqing could tell that the whole problem didn't bypass her and Bai Xin's matter.

The impact of an AA relationship seems to be able to move the entire earth.

So Cheng Jing felt that he wanted to eliminate the idea that she was in love with A, that is, to marry the original protagonist O back home?

Cheng Jiqing is a rationalist to a certain extent.

When she realized that Cheng Jing could no longer win the trust of her verbal statements, she did not refute them verbally.

The debate did not continue.

One side ceased fighting, and the tense atmosphere gradually fell silent within half a minute.

Cheng Jiqing was waiting for the final result of this dispute.

"Think about it yourself at home these few days." Cheng Jing looked at Cheng Jiqing complicatedly: "You can make your own decision, but if your decision is to destroy yourself, I will not allow it. Even if you hate me No problem."

After Cheng Jing finished speaking, he strode away.

Cheng Jiqing looked at the back of Cheng Jing leaving, Cheng Jing in the book was all the support of the original domineering body.

She is not the type to endure humiliation, but she will not easily cut off this person who is beneficial to her, and from the perspective of an outsider—

Regardless of the fact that the Cheng family has such a large family business, the real family in charge, that is, Cheng Jing's side, has only three people in the family.