53

The dining table in Bai Xin's house was for four people, covered with a light yellow tablecloth. Cheng Jiqing divided the two portions of porridge that had just been delivered, and sat by the table to wait.

The place is not big, so the sound of water in the bathroom is clearer.

The sound of water falling is not regular, like music, full of rhythm.

Cheng Jiqing lost his mind once or twice, and then his sense of morality overwhelmed the 'OK, lust'.

She forced herself to think about other things, and her thoughts went to the kiss with Bai Xin just now.

Cheng Jiqing pursed his lips, still a little numb, remembering that Bai Xin retreated after the kiss, his cheeks and eyes were bright red, but after a while he knelt down and fell into her arms due to lack of strength.

The slightly urgent air sprayed to her collarbone through the material of the clothes...

"Is it time?" Bai Xin asked hoarsely.

Cheng Jiqing seriously took the phone from Bai Xin's back without looking at it, and said, "Here we are."

It's not that it's time, it's already timed out.

When Cheng Jiqing recalled today, he felt that this was like an omen, and they hadn't followed it from the first time.

The rules between her and Bai Xin are always meant to be broken.

Bai Xin came out of the bathroom. It was not the usual nightdress, but a long white T-shirt. Under the T-shirt was a pair of shapely legs that were as white as pearls.

The scent of roses filled the air.

Cheng Jiqing: "Have you changed your shower gel?"

Bai Xin wiped his hair and stood at the door: "Does it smell good?"

With winking eyes, Cheng Jiqing was not sure if Bai Xin was looking at her like that on purpose.

The steamed face and lips were red, Cheng Jiqing's mouth was a little hot, and he nodded: "Hmm...it smells good, go blow dry your hair, come and eat after blowing."

"Stop blowing."

Bai Xin sat on the chair next to her, and as soon as she sat down, the fragrance of hot flashes from the woman's body became stronger: "Eat first."

"Turn on the air conditioner, don't blow it for a while and get a fever." Cheng Jiqing turned his head and said, "Go blow dry your hair first."

Bai Xin: "I have no strength."

Those eyes looked at her and blinked slowly: "I take a bath while sitting down."

Cheng Jiqing: "..."

Cheng Jiqing sneered and said, "Just tell me you can blow it up for you."

Bai Xin propped his elbows on the table, his white arm dazzled: "That's hard work, Mr. Cheng."

Hearing this, Cheng Jiqing smiled helplessly, the corners of her eyes also curved gently, and she stood up.

Soon Bai Xin heard the sound of Cheng Jiqing opening the cabinet in the bathroom and the sound of the chair moving, her heart was never at peace.

A few seconds later, Cheng Jiqing stood at the door: "Sit here."

The sound of the hair dryer buzzing overhead.

Bai Xin was sitting facing the mirror, and Cheng Jiqing was behind her, carefully blowing Bai Xin's hair with downcast eyes.