16

Bai Xin sat beside him, listening to Cheng Jiqing's voice on the phone.

She turned her head slightly to look out the window, the street lights were bright, it was a strange feeling, as if the knotted silk thread was untied by someone, which relieved the mind of the obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Although it is just a summary that has nothing to do with the overall situation.

Although she is not obsessive-compulsive disorder.

From the outside scene, Bai Xin's eyes slowly moved to the anti-peeping glass window, and then Cheng Jiqing appeared in his sight.

Cheng Jiqing had already hung up the phone.

"Cheng Jing thought I liked Qin Yufu, so he insisted on getting us engaged." She turned around, tilted her head and said to Bai Xin, in a very casual communication tone.

With a hint of complaint.

Cheng Jiqing thought, with her script skills, Bai Xin must be able to hear the reluctance in her words.

Bai Xin asked her, "Don't you like Qin Yufu?"

Cheng Jiqing denied, "I don't like it."

Bai Xin also turned around, ending the way of communicating with each other through the glass, but she didn't speak, and only slightly raised her beautiful peach eyes.

Her movements of raising her eyes are very slow, unintentionally, she seems to be amorous and seductive, but if you look closely, you will find that there are thorns hidden everywhere.

Then you ruined my marriage with Qin Yufu.

Cheng Jiqing understood the question from her eyes.

Cheng Jiqing: "...You just think I'm young and ignorant, I don't know how to behave, and I don't know how to be a human being. I've made up my mind, and I will try my best to compensate you in the future, or..."

She looked at Bai Xin: "If you want to remarry, I will fully support it."

Bai Xin: "..."

When she married Qin Yufu back then, it was Qin Yufu who agreed to help her conceal her omega identity.

Now she doesn't need it anymore.

What did Cheng Jiqing say? Fully support her remarriage with Qin Yufu?

So what are Cheng Jiqing and her doing here now? Is it really just because of guilt?

Cheng Jiqing seemed to hear a soft hum, and then Bai Xin turned his head away again.

Cheng Jiqing: "..."

If you don't want to, don't think about it, what is she doing.

There is definitely no need to continue this topic.

Cheng Jiqing suddenly remembered what Zeng Lu said just now, and asked Yu Lan to raise the partition between the front and rear rows. Yu Lan can't listen to some words.

She whispered again: "Bai Xingxing, have you checked it?"

Bai Xin said succinctly: "It is her, but there is no evidence."

But it doesn't matter, there will always be a day of reckoning.

Cheng Jiqing couldn't see Bai Xin's face, so he didn't know the cruelty in the obsidian's eyes.

Cheng Jiqing was silent, she didn't have the process of how the original body gave Qin Yufu the medicine, so she didn't know how Bai Xingxing knew about it, and how she gave the medicine to Bai Xin.