24

When Cheng Jiqing was in the original world, he didn't have much chance to show his face outside.

Let alone going out to watch movies, eat, or go shopping alone.

I thought about it two days ago, but was delayed for various reasons. I just have time today, and she really likes the type of movie that just came out.

After observing it for a few days, I decided to check it out.

fantasy emotion.

The name is "Going Ashore", adapted from a novel, and the author is also the director of this play.

The story takes place in the last days of mankind.

The heroine is the only human being on earth, possessing the last human gene, and at the end of her loneliness, she jumped off a piece of blue sea.

But she did not die as she wished, but found another world in the sea.

Here she got what she never had—companionship, excitement, and love.

Her lover is the queen of the underwater world.

When she thought she had everything and got happiness, she suddenly discovered that everything was cheated by the queen, who just wanted to get the last human gene from her.

In addition, she is the last human being and the last enemy of the underwater world.

The truth was exposed, and the heroine chose to leave, only then did the queen know her true intentions.

But the heroine finally chose to go ashore.

The camera stays at the scene where the heroine turns away from the sea and heads for the desert.

There is no follow-up, life and death are unknown, and the future is unknown.

At the end of the video, Cheng Jiqing sat in a chair and calmed down for two minutes. Her eyes were a little hot, and sometimes she was an emotional person.

But she didn't cry, she just felt a little emotional in her heart.

She loves this story.

After walking out of the movie theater, Cheng Jiqing saw the movie poster hanging on the doorway, and there was a message board, which could be for the author or a gift for the movie.

Cheng Jiqing walked over and wrote a sentence.

She had just finished writing when a woman in sportswear and sunglasses walked into the backstage of the staff with a lollipop in her mouth. She took Cheng Ji Qing's note casually.

"It's better to be alone than to suffer."

The woman read out: "It's quite clear, sister."

Hearing this, Cheng Jiqing raised his eyes and smiled: "It's okay, do you know where there is a bookstore nearby that can buy this novel?"

Cheng Jiqing just felt that his heart was touched, the feeling of movies and novels was different, she wanted to read novels. Who knew that the girl would give her a copy after listening to it.

Although it is not a new book, she still feels quite pleasantly surprised. A windfall is always pleasant.

After Cheng Jiqing left.

Tong Yanxi bit the lollipop, staring at the note.

Someone approached and asked, "If that person knows that the author and director personally sent the book, he will be very happy."

Tong Yanxi doesn't care.

There's nothing to brag about a name.

"Director Tong, is there anything special about that person? Why are you the only one who gave her books?"