7

Cheng Jiqing unscrewed the bottle cap and drank most of the bottle of water standing in the elevator.

The original body in this world is only 23 years old, at first Cheng Jiqing thought that Bai Xin was mocking her for being young, but later she saw it in Bai Xin's eyes, which meant her size.

she is small? she is small?

Cheng Jiqing touched his chest, is this still young? Is there a mistake? Has Bai Xin tried it? Just say so?

...Bai Xin tried it.

Strictly speaking, at least last night, they all tried.

Cheng Jiqing snorted, it must be because the woman's hands are too small, it has nothing to do with her.

Cheng Jiqing was very unconvinced. She thought of something, took out her phone and found the deleted video in the recycle bin.

Click to open.

Due to the lighting problem, the picture in the taxi became darker, but it was enough to see her and Bai Xin's faces clearly.

"Miss Bai, look, it's you who pounces—"

Cheng Jiqing quickly turned off all the sounds.

After saying this, Bai Xin knocked down the phone and fell into her arms. Although it had passed, she instantly remembered how soft and sticky Omega was like cotton candy.

She muttered in her heart, you are amazing.

The screen was knocked over, Cheng Jiqing thought that there should be nothing to record here, but after shaking it a few times, the video stopped at a weird angle.

From this angle, the person in his arms was restless leaning against her.

Only then did she realize that Bai Xin moved his jaw several times at that time, as if he wanted to - bite her.

Cheng Jiqing's glands became hot.

She thought, it turns out that the Omega's estrus period is the same as the alpha restlessness period, and they also want to bite people.

When the teeth rub against the skin, the soft and fragile touch can stimulate the instinct of possession.

The elevator was about to end, Cheng Jiqing clicked Pause, and then hesitated between restoring and deleting, she was considering whether to keep a unique skill in her hand.

While thinking, the elevator door slowly opened.

Cheng Jiqing walked out, and suddenly saw a familiar figure outside the corridor.

The woman is on the phone. She was tall, with shoulder-length black straight hair, a dark red dress, and a half-burned cigarette between her fingertips, puffing.

Cheng Jiqing didn't think much about going out, when the smoker turned around.

"Miss Cheng."

"Doctor Tang?"

Cheng Jiqing didn't expect it to be Tang Jia, and this Tang Jia was completely different from the hospital.

Tang Jia was not surprised to see Cheng Jiqing.

Bai Xin used the driver's mobile phone to call her an emergency call an hour ago, that's why she appeared here. Just now in the car, Bai Xin sent her another text message, saying that Cheng Jiqing was upstairs, so it was no surprise.

Tang Jia stubbed out the ashtray in the trash can: "I'll deliver some medicine."

Cheng Jiqing: "Oh, then go quickly."