47

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Cheng Jiqing navigated directly to the construction site of the amusement park.

Several managers of Cheng's stood on the side of the road and waited for her with umbrellas. Because of her identity, of course, Cheng Jing's coercion was also involved.

After the last visit to the hospital, Cheng Jing had less contact with her, but he still cared about her as a younger sister. Before coming here, he sent a message to remind her to just take a look and not stay too long.

In this weather, it is easy to suffer from heat stroke if you are outside for too long.

Cheng Jiqing got out of the car and took the umbrella from one of the managers, and said: "Boss Bai has arrived, let's take a look inside."

Cheng Jiqing looked in the direction pointed by the manager. Not far ahead, Bai Xin was standing outside the construction site talking to the people around him. Someone beside him was holding a black umbrella, covering half of her side face.

She was dressed in a generous dark green dress, and she had a slender figure. The gray ruins around her gave her a sharp and broken beauty.

Someone probably told her, Bai Xin turned to look.

That gaze was ridiculously cold, even because of the presence of outsiders, it was too cold.

Cheng Jiqing said inwardly that it was not Bai Xin who looked as if she would leave after sleeping, but her.

baffling.

Cheng Jiqing and Cheng's people walked over and said hello, "Mr. Bai is really early."

Bai Xin has already withdrawn his gaze: "Yes."

"..."

Cheng Jiqing really saw the indifference this time.

A group of people walked towards the construction site, and they wanted to go around and take a look at the whole thing.

The old soil on the construction site has been broken, and the construction has not yet been completed. There are yellow danger warning strips everywhere.

The subordinate went to get water, but Bai Xin walked ahead without an umbrella.

Cheng Jiqing leaned over, the blue umbrella blocked the scorching sun above Bai Xin's head, she whispered, "What does that mean?"

They walked in the front, but because of the low-pitched conversation, the people behind did not keep up.

Bai Xin lowered his gaze, saw the string of white jade bodhi on Cheng Jiqingxue's white wrist, and said, "From home?"

"No, I came for dinner outside."

Did you have dinner with Qin Yufu?

Bai Xin's face suddenly became darker.

After Cheng Jiqing finished speaking, he remembered about the cat shop and was about to add another sentence when he was interrupted by Bai Xin's next words.

"Really? Xiao Cheng is always so leisurely."

What would she do if she had a meal and leisurely time? Cheng Jiqing said softly: "...Where did you get angry? I'm not angry yet, why are you angry?"

Bai Xin turned his eyes sideways and asked, "Why are you angry?"

"You..." Before he finished speaking, Cheng Jiqing pursed his lips.

'You come to sleep and leave, because it's urgent, you think I shouldn't be angry? Inexplicable yin and yang, I can't be angry? '

Almost forgetting that there were other people behind him, these words almost blurted out.