29

The rain in Beicheng last night lasted until the second half of the night, and the temperature was cooler in the early morning.

But at nine o'clock, the high temperature returned.

The scorching sun scorched the entire city, like a giant steamer, and the torches underneath were burning more and more intensely.

"What are you going to do when you come back suddenly and call Chengcheng back again?"

Cheng's villa lobby.

Cheng Jing looked at the woman sitting leisurely on the sofa, his expression was cold.

Fu Rongjun held a newspaper in his hand, and put the special teacup back on the table with the other hand: "Xiao Jing, is this your attitude when talking to your mother?"

Cheng Jing frowned. She just got off the plane in the morning, and when she heard Fu Rongjun came back, she knew something was wrong: "She finally accepted me again, why did you have to be like this... What do you want to do?"

Fu Rongjun wore small-leaf red sandalwood around his wrist holding the newspaper, and a Buddha statue hung around his neck, and he was wearing a plain light blue silk shirt.

After listening to Cheng Jing's words, she put down the newspaper, and her leisurely aura suddenly became sharper.

Fu Rongjun said: "Because of her nonsense, the reputations of the Qin family and the Cheng family are worse than the other. Mrs. Qin approached me, and she meant that simply letting Qin Yufu and Cheng Jiqing marry is considered a marriage between the Cheng and Qin families. Of course, the benefits are all yours. The Qin family has no useless seedlings, Mrs. Qin said that the Cheng Qin family will be close in the mall from now on, you should understand what that means, right?"

"When did the Cheng family need to rely on marriage to consolidate their position in the mall?" Cheng Jing said coldly, "Let's not even exchange Cheng Cheng's marriage."

"I thought you had figured it out before you agreed to their marriage."

"That's why I thought Chengcheng liked Qin Yufu, but now that she said it, she doesn't like it."

"Ridiculous! She said she liked it if she liked it, and she didn't like it if she didn't like it? Then who is responsible for the Cheng family's ruined reputation? Do you think the Qin family has no emotions at all?" Fu Rongjun said: "Besides, this matter is not good for you. There are only advantages and no disadvantages for the Cheng family."

Cheng Jing: "What emotions does the Qin family have? Is it only Cheng Cheng's responsibility for this matter? The Qin family didn't contribute to the flames?!"

"I didn't come back to fight with my daughter."

Fu Rongjun stood up from the sofa, with a calm face, she didn't seem to be irritated by Cheng Jing's tone, she walked up to Cheng Jing and raised her head slightly: "There is another reason why I insist on marrying Cheng Cheng."

Cheng Jing lowered his eyes.

Fu Rongjun took a deep breath and said, "What have you been thinking in your heart these years, do you really think I don't know?"

Cheng Jing's face turned pale when he heard this.

Fu Rongjun stared at her for a few seconds, then withdrew his gaze: "You just need to count yourself, and one more thing, has Chengcheng been in contact with anyone from the company recently?"

After a while, Cheng Jing seemed to recover from the blow, and she said: "She never cares about the company's affairs, so how could she have any contact."