51

The evening wind is weak, but the branches and leaves that can blow rustle without any resistance.

Cheng Jiqing lowered his eyes, and in the reflection of the brown pupils was Bai Xin's delicate face like a red lily, his peach eyes were full of mist, and his eyelashes trembled, shaking people's hearts.

Even spring is not so intoxicating.

That white but hot hand grabbed her skirt and shook it like a cat's paw scratching her.

Cheng Jiqing said, "You are drunk."

Cheng Jiqing actually said this to himself.

When Bai Xin is drunk, she can say anything drunk, but when she is awake, she can't take everything drunk seriously.

But Cheng Jiqing knew very well that the 'conversation' with Bai Xin just now had a high content of joy in her heart,

Then she had another expectation, she hoped that Bai Xin was not drunk now.

Bai Xin raised his head and looked at her for two seconds, then suddenly his legs got off the bed.

The whole person was crooked and unsteady at all, Cheng Jiqing said: "If you are drunk like this, don't move around..."

That being said, I still subconsciously try to support people.

Bai Xin's feet landed on the ground, and her knees touched the hot skin until she realized that her left foot had entered between Bai Xin's knees.

The long knit skirt on her calf was also slightly arched by Bai Xin's left knee.

Bai Xin sat on the edge of the bed, and was about to slide down. Cheng Jiqing held him down: "What are you going to do? Let's keep quiet, shall we?"

She wanted to go straight out to fetch water, but with Bai Xin in such a moving state, she was afraid that if she let go, she would not know what would happen.

She didn't want to think about it, but the touch of her skin reminded her that there was no place beyond her knees.

Thinking of Bai Xin's piece of transparent cloth still lying on the bed... Cheng Jiqing really suffered.

She retracted her legs, and at the same time as she moved, Bai Xin suddenly lowered her head and buried her face in her lower abdomen.

Cheng Jiqing froze.

It's hard to tell whether it's the breath or the white new lips.

Her legs were also a little soft from the heat.

When the heat goes up, the glands throb violently, and when the heat goes down, it's like ten thousand ants scratching the heart.

"Cheng Jiqing... okay?" Bai Xin was so drunk that he still stubbornly asked the last question.

Cheng Jiqing took a breath: "I love you, who loves me? Tell me."

"I hurt."

Bai Xin pressed against her flat stomach and answered suddenly.

"..."

Listening to the drunken voice, Cheng Jiqing asked, "Well, why is it hurting you?"

Bai Xin grabbed her waist with both hands, his fingertips were poking at the flesh, but now he let go, and walked down with his fingers spread out.

The hem of the knitted skirt flipped over until Bai Xin's knees were folded, Cheng Jiqing's feet trembled, she held back those hands that were trying to go crazy, and held them tightly.

Cheng Jiqing's heart was beating like a drum, his throat was dry, and he couldn't laugh or cry.

It's absurd, but for some reason, the drunk Bai Xin seemed to be trying to flatter her, and Cheng Jiqing thought of the cat he had raised before.