34

When Cheng Jiqing woke up again, it was already past ten o'clock.

The sip of wine last night really had a lot of stamina, and now I still feel a little groggy in the head and not very comfortable in the stomach.

I drew the curtains to the bottom before going to bed last night, and now the room is still dark, with only one weak light.

She lay on the bed for a while, got up and opened the curtains, the dazzling light made her squint her eyes.

Another sunny day.

Cheng Jiqing stood by the window for a while, as if he was mentally preparing for something, and then turned his thoughts to the conversation with Bai Xin a few hours ago.

It was like a dream.

Not very practical.

But she did agree to Bai Xin.

Cheng Jiqing blinked his eyes, he was in a strange mood, sober and rational, yet miraculously excited.

That wasn't a bad experience.

Cheng Jiqing walked out of the room, and Bai Xin's guest bedroom was still tightly closed. In the eyes of an actress who pays attention to her health, Miss Bai's work and rest are too messy.

No wonder the physique is weak. Cheng Jiqing thought to himself.

After cooking millet porridge, I don't know what Bai Xin likes to eat, so I plan to wait for someone to get up and ask.

Just as he was thinking, he saw the door of the guest bedroom open, and Bai Xin came out from inside.

She was wearing the same set she saw last night—her off-white pajamas on her upper body and a long black skirt on her lower body.

The match does not match, but because the person who wears it is too superior, it does not feel a sense of disobedience.

Cheng Jiqing went out and stood next to the Peninsula Taiwan, he really hated wearing pants.

Originally, I wanted to say that Bai Xin's last dress was still there, but the dress was a tube top, so I didn't mention it in the end.

She said, "Or should I ask Yu Lan to buy a dress for emergency?"

Bai Xin shook his head.

She didn't sleep well, and after Cheng Jiqing left her room after six o'clock, she felt a little irritable, just like what Tang Jia said—Cheng Jiqing could certainly comfort her, but the breath of alpha might also seduce her.

Especially at that point in the morning.

Morning is the time when everything comes back to life.

"Then you're not going out today?"

Bai Xinyan raised his eyes, looked at her, and asked, "What should I do if I don't go out?"

Cheng Jiqing paused, and instantly understood what she meant. A marriage agreement also needs to go through procedures. She said, "Go today?"

"Do you regret it?"

"...No." Cheng Jiqing put his elbows on the platform, pointed in his heart, and said politely, "Miss Bai, what image do I have in your heart?"

Day by day, she was not saying that she was afraid, or that she was going to run away.

Bai Xin pursed her lips, turned around and went to the bathroom: "It's fine if you don't."

"I made porridge, what do you want to eat?"

She stood at the door and stopped: "Except for chili, I will eat whatever you eat... and in the future."