26

"You comfort me again."

The cold air overflows from the air conditioner, but the temperature inside the car is getting higher and higher.

When Bai Xin finished speaking, her breath was obviously unstable. She turned sideways, with her arms pressed on the leather seat of the car, her brows were tightly frowned, and a thin mist floated in her eyes.

Very hard.

Cheng Jiqing looked at her, the anger and anger from just now subsided slightly, and after a moment of silence, she took Bai Xin's hand.

Just like last night.

However, the restlessness in Bai Xin's blood did not get much relief, her fingers lightly grasped Cheng Jiqing's palm.

"not enough."

The voice was very low, not as cold as before.

Cheng Jiqing said, "Be patient."

Bai Xin: "..."

Cheng Jiqing couldn't bear it, but it didn't mean that she had completely dissipated, nor that she could regress infinitely. She whispered, "Then should you apologize to me for what you said just now?"

Bai Xin paused.

Cheng Jiqing had a serious expression, and his voice was clean and clear, with a unique gentle tone: "First, I am not with Qin Yufu this afternoon, I am alone, and I am not lying to you; second, I don't like her, and I won't Marry her; third, I will be responsible for what should be responsible. Is it too much to apologize for the first two points above, because you made me say so dirty because of a misunderstanding? "

Her gentleness didn't make her look perfunctory, on the contrary, Cheng Jiqing like this would make people hold back.

Cheng Jiqing was not so easy to fool when he was angry.

Bai Xin's heart beat slightly.

It was strange that her attention was also focused on the first two points, and she felt a little joy when she heard Cheng Jiqing say it so categorically.

It's okay to show weakness, she thought.

But she suddenly wanted to see what it would be like to make Cheng Jiqing angry again.

What if she doesn't apologize?

Bai Xin knew that this kind of thinking was already very weird, but at that moment she just wanted to try...

So she fell silent.

Just think about it for a few seconds, if Cheng Jiqing is really angry, let's talk.

But Cheng Jiqing wasn't unhappy because she didn't speak, of course, he didn't do anything other than hold hands.

Cheng Jiqing just rolled his eyes and said 'forget it'.

Then he held her quietly.

A few minutes later.

Cheng Jiqing felt the people around her relax a little, she opened the car window and called the driver in.

Reported Bai Xin's residential address.

When the car started, Bai Xin's eyes stopped on her and Cheng Jiqing's close hands, her heart was not quiet, and she felt that her heart was getting more and more itchy.

The pacified glands were agitated, but when the thought came up, they came back to life again.

Cheng Jiqing can appease it, but also make it alive.

Just thinking about it, the hand holding her suddenly let go...

Bai Xin's palms were empty, and her heart was also empty. She heard Cheng Jiqing say, "You are better now. I sent Tang Jia a message and told her to go to your house directly."