15

"Wouldn't the pants work?"

Seeing that Bai Xin hesitated, Cheng Jiqing continued, "...Only pants."

Pretty picky.

Thinking about it this way, it seems that every time I see Bai Xin, it is true that most of them are skirts.

"Do you want to leave?" she asked.

Bai Xin thought for a while: "I'll just wear this."

Take clothes to block where the wine has been scattered.

How did Cheng Jiqing know that it wasn't that she wanted to be picky, but that she was picky about her body. The next-to-body is the softest material.

In fact, casual loose pants are also available at home, and they are occasionally worn during normal times. It's just that she is more used to and adapted to skirts than trousers.

The relationship between the two glands makes her have a special constitution, and now it is an abnormal estrus period.

What Cheng Jiqing gave her was still this kind of jeans... I don't know how long I will be in the hospital for a while.

No matter how uncomfortable the skirt on my body is, it is better than wearing pants.

Cheng Jiqing looked at her, stretched out his index finger and touched Bai Xin's ribs lightly, the skirt was still damp. When I hugged Bai Xin in the stairwell just now, it was very damp.

That's why she took her coat and put it on.

"You really don't want to wear this?"

Bai Xin still said the same thing: "Let's go."

Sister Bai is more delicate than she imagined. Cheng Jiqing said heartily.

"You can't do this." Cheng Jiqing thought for a while, "If you really don't like it, I'll wear mine for you first?"

Her skirts are still clean, and she likes to wear pants too.

"You are wet all over your body, the temperature in the hospital is lower, and you can easily get sick."

After Cheng Jiqing finished speaking, he saw Bai Xin look at her suddenly, his eyes showed no emotion, and he didn't refuse, and said, "OK? OK, I'll take it off now."

Bai Xin's thoughts were still on Cheng Jiqing's previous sentence, 'it's easy to get sick', when he heard the latter sentence suddenly, he bent his lower lip inexplicably: "Now?"

Cheng Jiqing's eyes were dazzled by the dimple, and he coughed softly: "Why do you still have the problem of picking words?"

Bai Xin agreed.

Cheng Jiqing was changing clothes in the car, while Bai Xin was waiting at the door. Get out of the car after changing, and wait for Bai Xin to change hers.

The sky at this time is completely dark, if there is no light, it should be dark at this moment.

It was surprisingly quiet.

Cheng Jiqing was originally standing at the door of the car, but after standing there for more than ten seconds, she realized that the window was not closed tightly, and the sound of changing clothes kept wafting into her ears.

So, she moved to Yu Lan who was further away.

"It's so quiet." So Cheng Jiqing wanted to break it up, but she didn't expect a dull person like Yu Lan to say anything.

"It's a hospital so it's quiet."

Cheng Jiqing heard Yu Lan say.

Yu Lan looked in the direction of the hospital.