Bai Xin: "Yes."

Cheng Jiqing held it with one hand, raised his hand, and touched the glands on Bai Xin's neck with his slightly cool fingertips.

As soon as she touched it, she could feel that the heat and amplitude of the beating there was actually the same as her heartbeat frequency.

She could also feel that Bai Xin's breath became heavier and his feet became softer.

In less than ten seconds, Bai Xin's strength was exhausted, and she could only support Bai Xin's waist.

"Why are you so..."

Cheng Jiqing didn't have the nerve to say anything later, Bai Xin's sensitivity was astonishingly high.

All of Bai Xin's weight was on Cheng Jiqing's place, but Cheng Jiqing had excellent strength and could easily hold her steady.

After a while, Bai Xin gritted his teeth, the air conditioner was on, but it wasn't cool at all.

She grabbed Cheng Jiqing's hand and stopped the movement.

"never mind…"

Cheng Jiqing paused.

Bai Xin frowned tightly, and distanced himself from Cheng Jiqing, almost fell due to the weakness of his feet, but fortunately Cheng Jiqing quickly pulled him back.

Under the orange light, Cheng Jiqing's blushing face couldn't be seen, so she tried to make her voice sound calm: "Is it still okay?"

In fact, it is as low and hoarse as sand.

Bai Xin's eyes were trembling, she didn't speak, she didn't sarcastically, she didn't look cold and hazy, Cheng Jiqing occasionally couldn't tell when it was a fake nature, and when it was real fragility.

But it didn't stop her heart from shaking.

Cheng Jiqing's eyes darkened, and he held Bai Xin's side face to 'force' him to show his neck, then leaned over: "I won't bite in."

The dependence of temporary marks is too great, it is not a last resort, Cheng Jiqing will not do it lightly.

At the door at night, Bai Xin's reaction to her approaching her neck was very, very strong, so she wanted to try it.

It's just in the outer circle, can Bai Xin feel better?

Bai Xin's hands grabbed Cheng Jiqing's clothes again, all his strength wasted in his hands.

A few minutes later.

Bai Xin leaned against Cheng Jiqing's arms trembling.

Cheng Jiqing hugged Bai Xin with both hands, and they were still at the door, but Bai Xin had completely lost his autonomy.

"Shall I take you back to your room?"

After a few seconds, Bai Xin shook his head: "Take a shower."

Cheng Jiqing: "Yes."

She was about to pick him up, but Bai Xin stood up with the strength of Cheng Jiqing's arm on his back, leaned back slightly, and raised his chin slightly.

When she looked up, the dark green silk coat slid down, revealing her round and smooth shoulders, and her collarbone was more defined. Her hair was loose because of the movement, and the strands of hair close to her cheeks were covered with sweat.

The red lips are slightly parted, the breath is tight, and the eyebrows and eyes are as beautiful as picturesque, not like ordinary people.

Cheng Jiqing thought, even without makeup, Bai Xin was not always so pale, at certain moments, Bai Xin was more delicate and rosy than the red rose.