Cheng Jiqing drove past Bai Xingxing's car quickly, and then drove underground. At this time, the temperature outside is high, and the parking lot is like a closed field that has been drained of air, quiet and dull.

She drove to the inner floor, and soon saw a relatively conspicuous blue taxi.

She drove over and glanced in as she passed by. Although it was blurry, she still recognized Bai Xin.

Recognizable at a glance.

Cheng Jiqing felt incredible.

In a taxi.

The paper bag was torn hastily, and the silent car was harsh.

Bai Xin pinched the mouth of the paper bag, seeming to be wandering between presumptuousness and patience.

She bit her lower lip, blood was already overflowing from too much force, and she wanted to turn red with a fever.

"Bai Xin?"

When Bai Xin lost her consciousness, she heard Cheng Jiqing's voice.

She had only been in contact with Cheng Jiqing for a short time, but she could tell why Cheng Jiqing came? Bai Xin thought in a daze...

The bag in his hand dropped on the carpet.

Bai Xin raised his hand to open the car door.

She has no strength, nothing at all.

Opening the car door was as difficult for her as moving a mountain.

Cheng Jiqing knocked on the door outside the window, Bai Xin's appearance could tell something was wrong at a glance, she knocked a little anxiously.

Finally, the door came loose from the inside.

Cheng Jiqing pulled away in an instant, and supported Bai Xin who fell down with his strength.

Omega diffused pheromones from the car, and Cheng Jiqing himself had been tempted before, knowing how powerful this thing is, it would be bad if there was an alpha nearby.

She grabbed Bai Xin's waist and pushed him easily into the car.

Then slam the door shut.

During this process, Cheng Jiqing's palm was covered with sweat from Bai Xin's waist, and it could be broken with a random pinch.

Cheng Jiqing let go, but Bai Xin suddenly reached out to her as if unconscious.

"Hey..." Cheng Jiqing held Bai Xin's wrist, "Don't hug me indiscriminately."

Although Bai Xin's consciousness is weak, his painful expression is much more relaxed.

She felt that the most primitive fire was being cooled down by Leng Yu. It is different from the suppression brought about by inhibitors.

The inhibitor will only wrap the scorching heat in layers, suppressing all her nature.

But at this moment, she was deeply in love, but she was not in pain.

Bai Xin just wanted to get closer and relax.

Cheng Jiqing wanted to push the person away, she felt that she was really reckless, the glands on the back of her neck were more excited than jumping off a building.

She didn't dare to use too much force.

She also started sweating.

In this tense environment where he could collapse at any time, Cheng Jiqing thought quickly, and then took out his phone from his pocket.