58| An End

Months passed and passed, both of the couples attended at Dk and Joshua wedding  in Massachusetts, one of the cities that respect both sex marriage, of course Jungkook and Jimin stayed for the last two days while Mingyu returned back to Korea for a meeting with Wonwoo's dad.

It was a good day for Wonwoo, a lucky one for Mingyu and a happy moment for wonwoo's dad. Even tho they're not in so good terms.

"wanna go back?" asked Jungkook entering his seat on the plane, Jimin nodded and sat down too. "Ill miss this city" added Jimin pouting. "come on, if you miss it this miss after not even leaving let's make our wedding here" spoke Jungkook grabbing Jimin tigh. "okay, I don't miss it anymore" giggled Jimin opening his phone, Jungkook smiled and pecked his head.

Wonwoo stood up and went to the door along with his dad, "hope you don't disappoint me with him" said Wonwoo's dad and waved that he leaves. Wonwoo sighed and closed the door back, locking it as always. Mingyu was smiling all the way and hugged wonwoo exited. Wonwoo let him go and sat on the couch.

"don't get comfortable with him, if he calls you for something, don't accept" said wonwoo closing his eyes, Mingyu sat down too and leaned on his chest. "he seems nice"

"but he isn't." wonwoo spoke, stroking Mingyu hair. Mingyu hummed and closed his eyes too. "ah, Jungkook is returning tonight, wanna go out with them tomorrow?" wonwoo nodded his head and got Mingyu in his embrace. "now sleep, I want some silence" Mingyu laughed and got a slap then shut his mouth opening his phone letting wonwoo to sleep.

They were both happy, Wonwoo trust Mingyu enough and forgot about his ex even tho he hard confessed this. Jimin's and Jungkook dads didn't enterfered mor with their sons and let them be, Jimin soon moved in with Jungkook and for Mingyu's birthday he gave his house to the couple who excepted it so happy.

They were happy.